Ahrimon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ahrimon

Post  Libramon on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 12:29

I need a few plot ideas for another RP involving Ahrimon. Anyone got anything? I can answer any questions about him too, he's a bit enigmatic.

Libramon

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile http://www.seraphon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahrimon

Post  Lechensko on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 13:56

Hmmm, maybe revealing something about his past? We know very little about his history, so maybe something that makes him reflect back?

And since he's taking questions, I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask a few that have been gnawing on my mind ever since I first saw him. Very Happy
Lechensko

Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Libramon on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 14:03

Yeah, that might work, definately something to think about.

As for questions, I mean I could answer them here and now - Ahrimon himself would rarely if ever mention these things to another character, so it'd be a bit of out-of-character knowledge (I know the people here are disciplined enough RPers not to suddenly have their characters know things that only the player should know)

Libramon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechensko on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 14:13

Oh, fair enough. Then I've got some for you:

(1) What *kind* of a Digimon is he?
(2) How powerful is he - or in other words, what is the extent of them?
(3) He likes to tickle torture, but is *he* ticklish at all?
(4) What does he do in his spare time outside of tickling other Digimon and scheming elaborate plans?
(5) Did he ever have a love interest?
(6) What are his views of humanity?
(7) What are his major weaknesses, if he has any?
(8 ) Is the form we see his true form, or is he in some kind of armour?
(9) What Digimon does he like to tickle most?
(10) Where is his preferred tickle spot(s) and why?
Lechensko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Libramon on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 14:59

1 - Ahrimon is a Vaccine-type Spirit digimon, which inhabits a suit of armour to use as a body.

2 - He's Ultimate Level, so his physical strengths and resistance to damage are on a level as digimon like MetalGreymon. His primary attack mode is his spear - while he's not too skilled with it, he's got the advantage of extensible arms, and his torso can spin around freely. His secondary attack is a blast of lightning, and his signature move is a beam from his eyes that can deage a target - turning them to children, knocking them down evolution levels, etc. This one takes a while to charge, and can be fairly easily dodged if Ahrimon isn't holding onto the target. Lastly he has the ability to teleport to one single point that he's prepared in advance - this would be a safe base of operations where he can flee to with new captives, or away from an attacker.

3 - In his current form, Ahrimon isn't ticklish, as there's nothing to tickle. In lower forms (Tailmon and its preforms) he is indeed very ticklish.

4 - He's a devoted single parent, raising a hyperactive 12-year old daughter Violet (BlackTailmon), and a lazy 15-year old son Lucifer (Tailmon)

5 - He had a Tailmon wife called Amy, who bore him the above two children. She has since died though, from a disease. He's not currently looking for a new love interest, but might when his children are older.

6 - Ahrimon has had little contact with humans. He's tickled a few, but they don't interest him further because they're just one species. He does admire humanity's drive to create things to be used to torture other humans, and has studied some of their designs.

7 - Repeated heavy blows from a strong opponent can damage his body enough so that he can't inhabit it any more. A digimon with special powers over spirit-types could also seperate him from his body. In the case either of those happens, he instantly devolves to a lower form. One of his moves can be exploited - if he feels he's getting overwhelmed, he tries to teleport to a chosen safe place. If you know where that place is, he can be ambushed there and won't have a place to flee to.

8 - It's pretty much his true form. He's a spirit wearing the armour, but the spirit has no form and can do nothing without the artificial body. One thing people wonder is, does he have any legs - the answer is no. He moves by floating, the robe remaining in contact with the ground. Under the robe are four coiled metal tentacles, and he can deploy these for use in combat or restraining a victim.

9 - As a tickle connoisseur, he likes a constant supply of different digimon to tickle - especially rarer species. As a rather cowardly digimon though, his favourite victims are ones that are much smaller and weaker than himself. One species he likes is Gazimon, as they're plentiful and easy to catch. Tundramon often ends up as a repeat victim of his, Ahrimon quite looks forward to getting hold of him again.

10 - His favourite spot on a victim is the most ticklish one. He'd first experiment, tickling all over to find the best spot, and then start to narrow down the one that gets the strongest reaction. After that he'd put them on a device that specifically works on that one spot.

Libramon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechensko on Tue 15 Jan 2008 - 7:33

Nice, thanks for the answers!
Lechensko

View user profile