Alex got snapshotted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex got snapshotted!

Post  Guest on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 16:35

Hello there!

Finally, we got an picture of Alex, the char of LXNVK!

It is an commissioned line-art from Chaoskomori [Who is damn awesome in style!] (Link: www.chaoskomori.deviantart.com)
Colouration is done by Phuram (Who is pretty damn awesome because he did it! ^^ Hius DA page should be known I think, id not: www.phuram.deviantart.com )

Last edited by on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 21:23; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex got snapshotted!

Post  lxnvk on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 16:39

That is one good snapshot! The picture is great!
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 16:42

By the way: Is it possible that you manage it, that new pictures get announced automatical somehow?

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 16:46

I tried that, I think only when i set the portal up, but that could take a bit.
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechensko on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 17:51

Yeah, I've seen Chaoskomori's work. It's awesome, reminds me of furfiyx (or however you spell her name Very Happy ). I seem to recall a tickle pic she did for you Scout.

BTW, aren't the [img] tags working? If you post a DA pic here, you will have to right click on the pic - select properties - simply copy the pic's URL - paste it into the [img] tags.
Lechensko

Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phuramon on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 18:08

the name is fyuvix and she really is a great artist. And she's the sister of chaoskomori. I guess the talent runs in the family.
Phuramon

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechensko on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 18:57

Ahh, cool!

They must've had a lot of practice together, as their style is very similar.
Lechensko

Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 19:26

Ah, that explains why I see some similar marks... I had no idea the artists were related Very Happy Anyways, very nice job with the comission. You got a very nice result, with both the coloring and the drawing.

Heh, I'm too nervous to do online comissions, and really I feel funny doing comissions when I'm an artist myself and should work at being able to draw what I want instead of paying someone else for it Wink Then again, if I followed that logic then I'd never do any trades.
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 21:17

Lechensko wrote:Yeah, I've seen Chaoskomori's work. It's awesome, reminds me of furfiyx (or however you spell her name Very Happy ). I seem to recall a tickle pic she did for you Scout.

BTW, aren't the [img] tags working? If you post a DA pic here, you will have to right click on the pic - select properties - simply copy the pic's URL - paste it into the [img] tags.

They are related to eachother, Fyuvix is the big sis of Chaoskomori. And their art is related to eachother because they are both at the same ART school called SCAD.

Chaos is one or two classes lower as Fyuvix I think only.

Back to top Go down

Post  Phuramon on Sat 5 Jan 2008 - 21:38

Chameleon5 wrote:Ah, that explains why I see some similar marks... I had no idea the artists were related Very Happy Anyways, very nice job with the comission. You got a very nice result, with both the coloring and the drawing.

Heh, I'm too nervous to do online comissions, and really I feel funny doing comissions when I'm an artist myself and should work at being able to draw what I want instead of paying someone else for it Wink Then again, if I followed that logic then I'd never do any trades.

I draw as well, but I don't mind commissioning someone else or asking others for requests.
It's not just the characters, but more the individual style of the artist that makes it interesting. And I usually have lot's of ideas that I wouldn't have the time to do all of them myself so I like to outsource some of them Wink

And there are some things I just can't draw , or rather they won't look good enough, whichis really annoying , so I stick to what I can and leave the things I can't to others.
Phuramon

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arceusgod on Tue 28 Jul 2009 - 16:55

Nooooo, I wanna see the snapshot fullscreen but I got banned from deviantART....
Because my brother clicked on something at deviantART on my parent's computer, virusES came up and he got out, went to his laptop, clicked on something on deviantART and got.. a...
BSOD!!!! (Blue Screen Of Death)
Arceusgod

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 28 Jul 2009 - 17:55

Sorry for you.

Back to top Go down

Post  avod on Sun 28 Nov 2010 - 5:45

That is one good snapshot! The picture is great!

avod

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top