Does anyone else know...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Does anyone else know...

Post  Lechensko on Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 14:35

... in RL that you have a tickle fetish?

My GF is the only one that knows as she is into tickling too. Though sadly society in general views tickling mostly in a sexual context and therefore has a preconceived and often ignorant opinion about it. People would instantly think "eww perv" if you happen to admit being into tickling, or at least enjoying it. For me the act of tickling is mostly innocent and playful fun, you know, just horsing and kidding around. If I told my parents, they'd probably just shrug their shoulders and not care since it's none of their business (that and I'm not a dependent kid). My friends... that's another story, I don't know what their reactions might be. Mild surprise, indifference, shock... their attitudes on me might even change, or not.

Hell, some of them might even be into it. Wink

Which brings me to my next point: how did you get into tickling?

For me it all started as a little kid. Being tickled a lot by your siblings and parents does that to you, so you find tickling a lot of fun. But I never really was interested in it until I saw a specific scene from the Gummi Bears involving a foot tickle. The laughter, the feather gliding up and down the paw - it was incredibly cute and funny and after that I became a lot more interested about tickling. Well, cartoon tickling anyway.

So after that Gummi scene I had it in my mind to see various cartoon characters get tickled, especially the cutesy ones and this was apparent when I first saw Pokemon when I was 13. I wanted to see some of them get tickled bad, so I went and searched on the net for anything involving it. Hey presto, I found the Yahoo Cartoon Tickling groups and other places where cartoon tickling scenes were available. Then I stumbled across RRBB's and Seraphon's work when they were first starting to post their art (on Yahoo) so that was pretty cool. It's fun, laughter is a good way to decrease stress and it improves your quality of life. Especially when your GF is ticklish and shares the same interest heh heh! My favourite place to tickle is the feet, since in my experience tickling, they're the most ticklish or most common area to be ticklish at - and I do have a foot/paw fetish too so that and tickling goes hand in hand quite well. But I do also enjoy getting other areas - mainly the belly and sides as usually they offer great reactions too and are easy to get at!

In RL I am extremely ticklish on the belly and feet, and a little on the ribs and sides. But when I was younger I used to be ticklish all over.

So, to sum up my questions:

• What made you get into tickling?

• Does anyone know you're into it?

• Why are you into it?

• Where's your favourite place to tickle, and why?

• Where are you ticklish in real life?

Last edited by on Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 14:52; edited 1 time in total
Lechensko

Number of posts : 2239
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Does anyone else know...

Post  ShinyPikachu23 on Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 14:50

Well, for one thing, I can't even say the word.
ShinyPikachu23

Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 16:19

1.) Kinda hard question, i liked it as far as i remember, just not over the net (like i said, i kinda found these tickling forums by an accident)
2.) Hm, I don't know that.
3.) Because it's a lot of harmless fun.
4.) Feet, 'cause they're most sensitive.
5.) Feet, belly, underarms, sides, ribs.
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  blinkovec on Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 18:21

1.It's in my blood.
2.Except Lxnvk(and maybe M.O.T) nobody.
3.'cause I like to see my "victims" laugh.
4.Feet and ribs 'cause they are many peoples "weak" points.
5.Feet, belly, underarms, sides, ribs.Sometimes I just dont feel being tickled.
blinkovec

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2007-12-03

View user profile http://blinkovec.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 6 Dec 2007 - 21:44

What made you get into tickling?

I seen seraphon's art and searched for something funny. It started with DIgimon. I wanted to see if there is more about digimon in all ways. So I got to collect all adult stuff but also found SEraphon with his tickle pics. And The restr, was only a roll on from then ^^;

Does anyone know you're into it?

[i]Beside a friend in Hanau (80 KMN away from me) who is gay and a Master (in BDSM style), only all people online ^^
Why are you into it?

It is a interesting thing to feel and to do.

Where's your favourite place to tickle, and why?

Feet of course, belly and ribs. Even I only got tickled at this placees before and never tickled someone else.

Where are you ticklish in real life?

I'M ticklish as hell at my belly and sides, but not as much as I like. I would wish, I'M ticklish at my feet which I'M not.

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinyPikachu23 on Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 1:30

1. I really don't know. One year, I'm dreading anything that has to do with tickling, the next, I found this place and the PTA and got involved. I guess it was puberty or whatever, but after I delved into it, it made things look cuter. Take Pikachu for example. Who wouldn't want to tickle that fuzzball silly? He deserves it after 10 seasons!

2. I haven't told a soul except my close friend, a Naruto/Pokemon fan. He doesn't have a problem, since he can relate tickling to Pokemon in a way.

3. It makes things look cute.

4. Feet, usually. I don't like it so much that it's a fetish, but...

5. I really don't know, since I've never been tickled fully, but I know my back, stomach, and my pits are ticklish, but I don't know exactly how ticklish.
ShinyPikachu23

Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phuramon on Fri 7 Dec 2007 - 16:17

^1) I don't know why but I have always liked tickling sunce i was a child.

2) I mostly keep it a secret.

3) Because tickling is fun.

4) Mostly the feet, upper body tickling is fine for me, too.

5) I'm not the slightest bit ticklish unfortunately. A little at the armpits but barely enough to make me crack a smile
Phuramon

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtreme on Sat 8 Dec 2007 - 5:16

Well my family knows after I confessed from being on the computer. We never spoke of it again after that as they do respect my privacy and "secret". Nobody else knows about this and I want to keep it at that.

Xtreme

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-03

View user profile http://xtremethehedgehog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Libramon on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 17:54

The Gummy scene mentioned above was the thing that got me into it, I'd had no real interest in furries or tickling before that, so it was a bit of a life changing experience considering where I am now, 20 years later.

I think my brother knows about it, through seeing my browser history a while back. If he does, I doubt he knows quite how much I am into it, but he's never mentioned it. That's ok, there's things I know about him that he thinks I don't know. Scoutter also knows it - since he visited me here in the UK, he's a RL friend as well as an online one.

Why are you into it?

Good question. I could say it's all good clean fun, but that's not the real reason. I just really like the idea of having that kind of power over a cute, helpless victim (my interest is in fictional characters only, mind, I have no interest in RL tickles)

Feet, especially soft, ticklish paw pads. I guess it ties in with my love of furry paws.

The usual spots, nowhere's really more ticklish than the others.

Libramon

Number of posts : 906

View user profile http://www.seraphon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 10 Dec 2007 - 21:27

Good to ee you around LIbra!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechensko on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 23:38

Going to BUMP this thread for all the new people. Wink
Lechensko

Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arceusgod on Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 0:07

I saw my brother looking at a story called "Ranamon's tickle torture". I read the story and the sequel, and after that I searched up random crap and found this forum. Smile

My brother may know.

........................................................................................................................................................................................
I don't know why! ^^'

I am NOT SURE AT ALL, because in all the stories i'm in, i'm the one who is always tickled and I don't get a chance!

I am not really ticklish.

Last edited by Wittle Gaomon on Mon 22 Jun 2009 - 1:13; edited 1 time in total
Arceusgod

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerioc on Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 20:10

Well it's kinda hard to say but ever since I was a kid living with my grandparents I have never been tickled. No joke. But after all this time I just made up a whole lotta stuff and that's where the tickling came in.
Lerioc

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrissCross on Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 5:13

1.) Hmm. I Think the interesting about tickling was ago 3 years. I have got a lot of be tickled by friends and parents. That it is.
2.) No. I think not.
3.) Cause, it make really fun to write about tickling.
4.) Feet, cause its the tickly spot I Think ^^
5.) Belly, Sides, armpits and feet. Yeah Im ultra-ticklish Wink
CrissCross

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Torri on Mon 22 Jun 2009 - 0:18

Well, I've always been a comedian at heart, so I love making people laugh. One day, I was researching pokemon egg moves and I came across PTA, I joined it and realized pretty much then and there that I was interested in tickling.

My parents do since they spy on me. My mom doesn't really care, but my dad makes fun of me for it. He'll bring it up because he knows I don't like talking about, because I'm pretty sure that if my friends knew, they'd treat me differently. At least, that's what happened when they found out that I have Asperger's Syndrome.

Why are you into it?
I love making my friends laugh, and I consider it playful fun.

That kinda depends on who I'm tickling, but I prefer upperbody mainly.

I'm actually pretty ticklish, but I can hold in my laughter rather easily.The spots that I know for sure are: Neck, Ribs, Armpits(slightly), Belly, Sides, Thighs (Which I was very surprised to learn), Feet.
Torri

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  newgold on Sat 27 Nov 2010 - 21:31

Feet and ribs 'cause they are many peoples "weak" points.

newgold

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum