Things that piss you off?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things that piss you off?

Post  Lechensko on Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 23:25

What things make you angry?

Here's a list of mine:

• Toddlers on planes who have temper tantrums and don't STFU
  • Kids hanging out in front of the shopping center, either wagging or dropped out, trying to look "cool" and causing trouble
  • Noisy teenagers on public transport who feel the need to tell people about their pathetic lives and what they've had for dinner the past week in a loud, annoying "yeah, like" voice
  • People who think they're experts but really have NFI
  • Willfully ignorant people
  • Cruelty to animals
  • Those that do not follow the rules of the road, who make themselves a danger to others
  • Certain people obsessed with MySpace/FaceBook - yeah, you know... the look at me, look at me poser type
  • People who complain that political parties should offer more for health/education then proceed to vote for whoever gives them the most tax cuts
  • Emos
  • Overcrowded trains
  • Horrendously annoying, stupid TV ads
  • Litterbugs who are too lazy to walk to the bin a meter in front of them
  • Unfounded arrogance
  • People who talk loudly during a film at the cinemas
  • Ticket inspectors who think they have a right to assault people
  • People who are more than happy to have everyone else buy rounds, but then conveniently disappear when it's their turn
  • Big Brother
  • Racism
  • Soap Operas
Lechensko

Number of posts : 2239
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things that piss you off?

Post  lxnvk on Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 23:30

Hm, I'm a simple person and i don't hate much stuff. Maybe people who act like they shouldn't but for some, a kind of acting is normal, for others not.
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechensko on Tue 4 Dec 2007 - 23:32

lxnvk wrote:Hm, I'm a simple person and i don't hate much stuff. Maybe people who act like they shouldn't but for some, a kind of acting is normal, for others not.
It's not a question of hate, it's a question of what makes you angry. Come on, let it all out. Very Happy
Lechensko

Number of posts : 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 5 Dec 2007 - 0:16

My annoys are, related to roleplaying:

1. Roleplayers which can't split between player knockledge and charackter knockledge. Ok, it is difficult, I mix it sometimes too but people which ONLY play with player knockledge are boring because you can't tell them something Off-Character without see them using their knockledge in the next post simply.

2. God-modding CHaracters which solve with a snap all propblems they get confronted with. Ex: The char has ALWAYS the right spell or know exactly every password if he get asked about one.

3. One sentence-poster like "He nods." ........hey, can't you say at least WHY he agree to it, even it is a repeat of the previous post??

4. Random interrupting people with non-sence posts. THis people freak me out. I not mind if anyone want to enter an RP which is running already. But then, he or she should do at least a reasonable post which at least SOMEHOW fit in the RP situation. THat someone pop up right in the dungeon, out of nowhere and say: "WAnt to tickle me?" don't makes the admosphere better.

5. RP-players which not tell me, where they borders are. Yeah, even that listen stupid but if someone not tell me, what makes him getting worried or he dislike, I can't know it and avoid it. No feet licking cause you didslike it? Ok! Simply tell me in a OOC Bracket about it. No harm? No torture? SIMPLY TELL ME! >_<*

Ok, that was it.

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinyPikachu23 on Wed 5 Dec 2007 - 1:52

Quite a few things piss me off.

WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS

The words Loser and Retard and the like

The word Mean

Show-offs

Spammers

C's, D's, and F's on a report card

Parents arguing

People who use others like slaves

People in the 19th Century (why don't they get with the freakin' program? It's called an automobile, folks!)

Sorry, just had to say the last one.
ShinyPikachu23

Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Wed 5 Dec 2007 - 9:03

Oh, well that's different. Mostly when firemen have their annual celebration, so i can't sleep all night because of their music(mostly horrible one),
When my computer f***s with me,
And when there's a power failure.
I think that's it.
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena Sarasia on Fri 14 Dec 2007 - 2:44

I'm a girl who can let things roll my my back, but there are some things I just can't ignore. For example:

Girls who think they're all that. (Drama queens, cheerleaders and the like)

People who insult my family. (Had an instance like that two years ago. Punched a girl in the face because she said something I'm not going to repeat)

Members of my high school chorus who bash other chorus members' singing. (and mean it.)

Elena Sarasia

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  M_Bandicoot on Thu 7 Feb 2008 - 3:07

The thing that really pisses me of:

Being disturbed while playing Driver on my PSX/PS2

Chase the gunman mission http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIHSQhvnlYI

if a game freezes while me playing it!
M_Bandicoot

Number of posts : 190
Location : CrashVillage,Rays Autos ; Primary Operation Complex-POC (LV-1201),Colony complex (LV-426)
Registration date : 2008-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top