Challenging Chammy

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Challenging Chammy

Post  Tan Tailed on Tue 18 Dec 2007 - 4:07

Ahhaahaaahaaa! Keeheep your pahahaws tooohooo yoursahhhh! *becomes disoriented as he is tossed up in the air and tickled again*

Whoaaahaaahaaahaaa! Shhhaaahaaahaaaaa! *tries to stabilize himself as Chammy tickles his underarms, though his feet keep slipping as they press against the tummy ball*

Tan Tailed

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2007-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 18 Dec 2007 - 4:18

*Chammy's eyes widen like saucers as he feels Tan's feet run across his tummy ball.*

ACK! D-don't do thahahhat!

*his grip on Tan loosens considerably at the friction from the little feet, but he's still trying to get in a few good tickles to his sides*
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Tue 18 Dec 2007 - 4:26

Ahhaaaa! Now haahaaha I've gahahahahot you! *thinking Chammy is reacting to the movement across the area just above the ball, moves his feet off the ball and wiggles his toe claws across Chammy's rib and sides*

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 18 Dec 2007 - 4:38

*Chammy breathes a sigh of relief, both mentally and physically, as Tan's footpaws move to his sides and ribs. Both areas are firmly covered by the shell. Chammy can barely feel the movement through the armor like plating*

"Hah! Nope, hehe, missed me by a mile!"

*Happy at negating Tan's tickle attack, Chammy goes back to tickling Tan's sides, walking his claws ticklishly further down and tickling his hips and belly*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Tue 18 Dec 2007 - 4:48

Mi-mi-missssssshaaaahaaaahaaaa?! *his feet collapse under him as the tickling reaches his belly* Hahahahahahahaha! How could AHAHAHAHAHA this haaahaaappen? *kicks his feet and tries to squirm out of Chammy's hold, though his feet never quite touch the tummy ball and he has trouble mounting a defense before succumbing to laughter*

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 18 Dec 2007 - 5:15

*keeps tickling Tan's belly, giggling along with him*

"Hehe! So, do you give up yet? Or do I have to keep tickling you like this until you do?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Tue 18 Dec 2007 - 5:22

Ahhaahaaahaaa! Nahahahahot ohahahahahon your life! Gaaahaahaaaaaa! *he tries to shimmy out of your grip or at least get the claws away from his belly* Geheheet away from there! Shhhhaahaahaa! *his tail whips around during his hysterics, gently thumping along the shell*

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 18 Dec 2007 - 5:37

*The ringing of the bell resonates solidly from the shell as it waps against it*

"Aww, all right then. If you don't give up, I guess that means that I don't stop... Don't want to drive you too crazy, though, heh."

*Chammy moves his clawtips back to Tan's upper sides and tickles lighter there, not letting up on his pace or easing his grip too much*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Tue 18 Dec 2007 - 6:17

Heeheeheehee! You're toohoohoo kind! *finds himself not willing to give up, but not able to escape either, even as his giggles become lighter and his struggling not as frantic* Heeeheeeheeeeeheeeee! Ohhohohoho crahahap..... haahahaahaaa! You're nahahahahot too shhhaahaahaabby!*while he laughs, his tail softly pummels Chammy's shell and, at times, the tummy ball, but it's a defense he's not aware he's putting up*

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 19 Dec 2007 - 7:56

*Chammy giggles every time the tail hits the tummy ball, but he otherwise keeps his tickling grip on Tan's upper body.*

"Hey... heh, are you even trying?" *he sticks his tongue out playfully* "You were so sure you could get the jump on me before... but now the only time you jump is when I tickle you, like this!"

*he tickles a bit more in Tan's underarms. Despite his confidence, though, Chammy's arms are growing a bit tired from holding the squirming digimon up in the air for so long*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Wed 19 Dec 2007 - 8:49

*tries to stand back up, bracing one of his feet against the tummy ball to stand* SHHHAAAHAAAHAAA! Your tahahahahaha toying wihihihihith me! *he fights to keep his eyes open* I'll haahaahaahaa AHAHAHAHAHAH reheeheeeheemember that. *his tail lowers, resting on the tummy ball, barely moving* Sssaaahahahahorry I chahahahahallenged you too soon!

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Thu 20 Dec 2007 - 7:23

*Chammy squeaks as his tummy ball is touched by the feet and the tail bell. It causes his grip to slip a little. Adding to that his waining strength from holding Tan up, Chammy's tickling becomes much weaker. He wriggles and pokes his claws slowly but randomly along Tan's sides*

"Ack! hehe... d-don't be sorry. This is a lot of fun! Heh, I think I just got lucky catching you off gaurd like this. Maybe next time it'll be different, hehe."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Thu 20 Dec 2007 - 7:34

*closes his eyes, his voice quiet and giggly* Yes heeheeheeeheee. Next heeheeee. *his stops struggling, his body slumping into Chammy's hands*

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Thu 20 Dec 2007 - 7:38

*Chammy's surprised at Tan's sudden droop. The weight of him actually causes his arms to fall to his chest. In a bit of a panic, Chammy rolls up to a sitting position and sets Tan on the ground, rubbing his belly to try and get him to recover*

"Oh... Oh no! Are you okay? Ohh, I didn't mean to make you pass out or anything... I'm sorry, I'm sorry...!"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Thu 20 Dec 2007 - 7:52

*squirms, his limbs slowly flailing around* Haaahaaaahaaa. I'm fine, I'm fine. *rolls over onto his stomach and yawns* Just tired.

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Thu 20 Dec 2007 - 7:54

*Chammy smiles as he rubs the back of Tan's head comfortingly*

"Awww... if you're tired then you should've warned me. Hehe, I don't want to make you totally exhausted... that's no fun."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Thu 20 Dec 2007 - 8:07

*gives a small smile* Maybe so, but I had hoped you would slip up. *reaches out and gives Chammy's tummy ball an experimental spin with a claw* Instead, you steamrolled me.

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 26 Dec 2007 - 16:51

*squeaks with a giggle as he covers his tummy ball with his forearms, blushing*

"Eek! h-hehehe... that's one way to say it. That was a fun little manuveur"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Thu 27 Dec 2007 - 5:09

*nods* I should have seen it coming. *turns around and shakes his tail slowly* I did agree to tell you about my tail bell. Would you like a closer look? *quickly jabs the tail between Chammy's forearms and wiggles it gently against the tummy ball for few seconds*

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Thu 27 Dec 2007 - 5:32

*Chammy's face lights up at the offer of getting to learn more about the tail bell*

"Heh, really? Sure! I'd love to take a closer- ack! hehehehhee! d-don't do THAT! hehehehe!"

*his arms flail about in surprise at the tickling, after the initial attack, he tries feeblely to push away the tail.*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Thu 27 Dec 2007 - 7:14

*turns his head and smiles* I think it makes a good lure! *the tail twists to avoid the claws, resting against the tummy ball* The bell is shiny and makes a pleasing sound. It's difficult to resist, even harder to avoid. *shakes the tail, making the bell tinkle, and tickling the tummy ball*

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Tue 8 Jan 2008 - 4:50

(Sorry for posting twice in a row. Editing didn't the post date change.)

*his tail continues tickling* What do you think?

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 8 Jan 2008 - 17:47

(heh, no worries ^_^ I kind of lost track of this topic, so thanks for bringing it back up)

*Chammy wriggles about, trying to resist the urge to totally roll away, but still trying to bat the tail away every now and again in the middle of his giggling*

"Ehehehe! I think it hehehehe it tickles! hehehehahahaha! Still hehehe sounds pretty too! hehehehe!"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Tan Tailed on Wed 9 Jan 2008 - 6:11

*feels pleased at the success so far in the minimal effort "attack"* I'm sure you'd enjoy a faster ring, wouldn't you? *twists his body to prevent Chammy's hands from blocking the tail, shaking his tail faster when it makes contact with the tummy ball*

Tan Tailed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  XDMF4ver on Mon 14 Jan 2008 - 21:55

[ walks In ] WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE
XDMF4ver

Number of posts : 950
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile