question about Digimon Savers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

question about Digimon Savers

Post  Phuramon on Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 17:48

Say does one of you know if there is a tickling scene in Digimon Savers. Any tk scene will do no matter if digimon or human ticklees.

If there are scenes where you can see the bare feet of the human characters I would like to know about them too.

I know of a website where I can download single episodes so all I need would be the number of the specific episodes the scnes are in.

would be cool if someone could help me.

Phuramon

Number of posts: 110
Registration date: 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: question about Digimon Savers

Post  lxnvk on Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 18:33

Could you tell me about the website? I've been looking for quite a while but didn't find it anywhere!

lxnvk

Number of posts: 4444
Registration date: 2007-10-15

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Phuramon on Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 19:45

sure. the website gives links to the megaupload pages the episodes are stored, but they are in japanese and without subtitles.

But here's the libk:

http://community.livejournal.com/digimon_japan/26361.html

I'm hunting for screengrabs on tickling or feet in the episodes so the japanese versions are enough for me, but it you want to watch them and don't speak japanese you might get a problem lol!

Phuramon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 20:00

Thanks anyway! I'm looking for an English version!

lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Phuramon on Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 20:57

are you looking for episodes of a certain season or for digimon episodes in general?

If you look for let's say the whole 1st season of digimon you could try a torrent client. But if you're unlike the download rate is very small and it will take weeks till everything is fully loaded. Plus in some countries this way of downloading is illegal. In Germany, that's where I live, the download through torrent is legal, but after you have downloaded the files the programm automatically let's other people download it from your pc. it's called seeden. and seeden is illegal here, which most people don't know. You will most likely suffer no consequences since it really isn't a big deal crimewise, you're better safe than sorry, right?

and for download websites I can't help you, I fear. The ones I found require a certain programm you can download on the web, but to download it it you need to subscribe and a subscription requires money.

so you either take the risk of torrents ( which might also get viruses and other stuff on your PC aside from the legality issues) or you pay money for some stupid software, that might not even work on your PC. Happened to me once. Paid about 90 Euro for a programm that didn't even work.

And finding them on the web can be very troublesome. And sometimes you won't even find certain seasons or episode so you might have to wait a long time till they are avaiable. I have waited years to find a certain episode of Monster Rancher for Download.

so maybe you are better off just buyingthe dvd for 9,99, or less if you are lucky and find a special offer. Or if you have the know-how rent athe dvd for maybe 1 or two bucks a day and copy/burn the episodes.

Phuramon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Some info on downloading Digimon eps.

Post  Libramon on Wed 24 Oct 2007 - 22:49

There are no tickle scenes in Digimon Savers, as far as I can remember.

There were several scenes with one of the human characters barefoot. (Because of possible spoilers, I will only mention the name over PM) There were one or two scenes Yoshino's too.

Japanese episodes with English subtitles of most of Seasons 1, 02, Tamers and all of Frontier can be found at www.wpp-fansubs.com . I would highly recommend a subtitled version over the dubbed version.

Unfortunately the site where I got all the whole Subtitled Season 5, has since removed the torrents, and I don't know where else they can be obtained. They do exist though. Anyone looking for English dubs of Savers will have to wait a while, as the season has only just started airing in the west.

If you want a good torrent downloading program, I've never had a problem with 'Burst'

Libramon

Number of posts: 906

View user profile http://www.seraphon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lechensko on Thu 25 Oct 2007 - 8:24

Phuramon wrote:Plus in some countries this way of downloading is illegal.
So is jaywalking.

So is recording a TV show by your VCR to video (believe it or not).

So is the majority of uploads going on in YouTube.

Millions of people do it every day, and as such is impossible to enforce. The laws regarding such issues are out of date, and are not with the times. Well IMO anyway.

it's called seeden. and seeden is illegal here, which most people don't know. You will most likely suffer no consequences since it really isn't a big deal crimewise, you're better safe than sorry, right?
In your torrent program of choice you can choose not to share files.

(which might also get viruses and other stuff on your PC aside from the legality issues)

That's why you have anti-virus software. Smile

Lechensko

Number of posts: 2239

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Libramon on Thu 25 Oct 2007 - 9:01

Lechensko wrote:So is recording a TV show by your VCR to video (believe it or not).

In the USA, the Supreme Court ruled VCRs legal in 1984, on the condition that they are used for noncommercial home use only. So for the US at least, there's a standing legal precedent. However one other part of this is that you can only keep it for a short time, then you must erase it. Yeah, right. Good luck enforcing that one. I can't find anything about the technical legality of VCRs in other countries, I guess only people in the US tried to make it illegal, hence the need for a ruling - and of course every country has its own copyright laws.

Of course there's still debate as to why it's legal to record an episode of a TV show onto VCR, but illegal to download that exact same episode, but I guess that's for the various courts to decide. People definately need to get with the times though, downloading stuff is here to stay!

Libramon

Number of posts: 906

View user profile http://www.seraphon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinyPikachu23 on Thu 25 Oct 2007 - 11:06

So is the majority of uploads going on in YouTube.

No duh! All the best things you missed on TV and can't get by TiVo are on there, like Sonic X.

ShinyPikachu23

Number of posts: 2204
Registration date: 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  anthro_renamon on Thu 25 Oct 2007 - 22:58

Or Digi data Squad!

anthro_renamon

Number of posts: 771
Registration date: 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scoutter on Sat 10 Nov 2007 - 17:49

I have all SAver Episodes, the japanese once with english sub. I could download them all before the torrents of www.wpp-fansubs.com got removed because subtitle the show and show to others aren't illegal because it is a broadcast if it was send on TV.

So, if really someone need the session, I can torrent it maybe or send some other way.

And PS: THere AREN'T tickle scenes in it, like Libramon said already.

Scoutter

Number of posts: 5692
Registration date: 2007-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sun 11 Nov 2007 - 8:24

I'd be interested in the season, i was looking for but nothing i found works! Sad

lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Scoutter on Sun 11 Nov 2007 - 10:15

lxnvk wrote:I'd be interested in the season, i was looking for but nothing i found works! Sad

If you have MSN or YAhoo (AIM FIle transfer not works) or you can tell me a place where to upload it, I'M fine.

Scoutter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sun 11 Nov 2007 - 14:21

I have MSN and Yahoo, but i mostly use Yahoo. As for a place to upload it, how big is it?

lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Scoutter on Sun 11 Nov 2007 - 15:12

Every file is around 200 MB big.

And I have YAhoo too.

Scoutter