Serious

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serious

Post  thedigimonwhisperer8 on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 20:33

I have a simple question to all of the members of this forum that are still here. Do you all try to stay "serious" during a role-play, or RP, or however you wish to call it? I understand the word "serious" may not matter in a Digimon tickling forum, but still, it helps to keep continuity in a role-play, doesn't it?

Are you the kind of person who calls the shots, or do you go with what other people want? Do you care what the other person is trying to do, or do you just play by your own rules? Do you stand up when the second person puts you in unbreakable stocks, or do you stay there and go with it, possibly asking on the side if there's a chance he can break out soon? Do you put effort into your post, or do you type as sloppily and as short as possible?

thedigimonwhisperer8

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2010-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Serious

Post  Guest on Fri 31 Dec 2010 - 22:58

I personally go along with it as long I feel the other person not start playing a little godness or diva.

I lead and also follow in RPs and I put effort in them as far as it is possible. That is the reason why I watch this forum still but NOT really RP in it anymore. The Rps I tried after my major people left (Shinychu, Chaosgreiga, LXNVK, Libramon......) been a big desaster cause the RPS felt like nobody EVER try to put own ideas in and just want me to think up EVERYTHING, which actually suck.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum