Tanor Faux Arrives

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanor Faux Arrives

Post  Tanor Faux on Tue 23 Nov 2010 - 16:31

Heya Very Happy The name's Tanor Zeta Faux, and I'm a new arrival. I just came to this site out of searching google for special fursites. This came up and was interested in it. ^^ I'm glad i could meet all of ya.

I'm a story-writer mainly, I hardly draw as I'm no artist (but i can color/trace), I also sometimes music-make when I can. I am an all-around-fur, i love alot of things. Tickling happens to be one of my top faves ;3 just paws/feet happen to be my number one fave of the fandom as it's what got me into the fandom in the first place. ^^ And wouldn't you know it that digimon paws were the causer of me liking paws in the very beginning before i found fursites like Lavadomefive, BigClawz and FurAffinity. Actually Bowser was the first one that I found paws love-able from Super Smash Bros Melee *chuckles*. I found BigClawz two years ago, found digimon paws with like Agumon, Guilemon and Greymon first :3 Then i found LavaDomeFive.com through there, and then found FurAffinity.

I have a love for digimon, Smile so don't worry. Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh (Because the dinos and dragons have awesome feet! and i was a dino/dragon dueler in the past).
------
About my character: Tanor Zeta Faux, 2(3)-Tailed Oltanian Blanford's Fox (Yes real species too ^.^ and not common either). I'm 6'2" normally, but do love to shrink be shrunk, more than others growing in my plays, but I still love macros :3. I'm from Planet Oltanis which is a planet in the Solana Galaxy from Ratchet and Clank, i loved the planet there and decided to use it as my home when it was all fixed up and such :3. I'm an Electric/Lightning user, I'm also 1/4th saiyan. I have no earthling in my blood.

I spent 11 years of my life on Mobius where i lived with Tails and the freedom fighters including Sonic and Sally and the others (I'm an ol' school Sonic fan Wink and a fan of the archie comics) Till i was 13 and was transported to Earth via Chaos Control Malfunction (Sonic X episode 1 ;3). Found and raised in a forest by a close friend named Maru Kiba, been with him for all my life and Kota, and been together since. And now a 10-Member Group Leader that followed what the freedom fighters have done in the past, except we're more out there.

As for what inspired me to make Tanor :3 Pre-Teen Gohan (My favorite DBZ character of the hero side, but i'm more of a villain fan), Tails, Pikachu, and my own ideas. I'm also able to get it so he can be transformed into a digitized version of himself Smile so he can too be a mon if he wanted. Using a digimon version of himself does sound awesome to me anyway Smile

NIce to meet all of you =) sorry i was kinda long, but hey it's easy to write for me ^^

EDIT: So when is this site active and such :3 i've been here for awhile but it's like so empty. I only saw a total of 3-5 other furs. So i'm wondering about the activeness of this site and all ^^
Tanor Faux

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-11-23

View user profile http://www.furaffinity.net/user/tanorfaux

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanor Faux Arrives

Post  Lerioc on Mon 29 Nov 2010 - 3:33

Welcome to the site!

Yeah, ahh...the activeness around here isn't too well but we suffice with those who still post here. I started getting back into this site and saw we have some new members. Hope to Rp with you sometime.
Lerioc

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tanor Faux Arrives

Post  Blazemon* on Sat 4 Dec 2010 - 23:42

Hello I'd like to rp with your charachter

Blazemon*

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-10-23

View user profile