An introduction...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An introduction...

Post  thedigimonwhisperer8 on Wed 1 Sep 2010 - 23:19

Hello to all of you. My name is "thedigimonwhisperer", but you can call me Digi-whisperer or tdw8 or however you want to call me. I'm not picky.
Before I introduce myself in characters, I must say that while this forum has a lot of potential, it honestly seems a bit dilapidated, to say the least about it. From my understanding, each user must introduce him/her self, his/her characters, and at least post in this area, At the Doorkeeper. Everyone seems to just jump right into the action in the Garage. Now, I'm not saying eagerness is bad, but I will say organization is good.
I would like to endeavor myself in joining these ranks and helping get this good idea on a nice track.

And now let me move on to brass tacks. I am a Digimon tickler, preferably the scaly types, but am very tolerant of all cute species, however I am known for being biased toward the feet. Who can complain, though? Feet are notoriously fun to tickle, especially big feet.
But of course, I digress.

My main character, you could say, is the ringleader of all my other characters. You can say he is a Digimon Tamer of sorts, but he has many, many more Digimon than a Tamer has ever owned at one time.
You can call that one human character "The Digimon Whisperer". He is an anonymous figure as of now, owner of the several Digimon he has ticklish fun with on a daily basis.

But I guess you want Digimon characters, right? I will list them, as well as certain atributes about them.

-Aries the Agumon is my first character.
She wears no clothing, and is ticklish everywhere.
She is a tickle lover, and also enjoys giving some back too.
You could say she's a tickle fighter.

-Smithy the Veemon (or V-mon if you prefer the Japanese version) is next.
He is a bit of a germaphobe, so he often has many cases of hand sanitizer and soaps around his home.
He is ticklish, but not very. He prefers being tickled by tools, such as feathers and brushes, and avoids Digi contact often.
He also uses only his own restraints, those being footstocks and rope.

-Ah, Tauro the Guilmon. After reading many of these forums, I know of that theory with Guilmons and their tickling defenses.
Tauro absolutely loves tickles. The more, the better.
He is the quiet type though, so it is unlikely that he will laugh hard enough to blast out your eardrums.
What he absolutely loves is tickle torture. This is what he calls being teased and tickled simultaneously.
You could say he has a child's demeanor.

-Orca and Bono are two Gatomon twins who never go without the other.
What's so strange about the two is that Orca is only ticklish on her left, and Bono ticklish on his right.
You could easily run a line down their fronts and mark which side they're ticklish on. I did this with magic marker.
When one gets tickled, the other often gets jealous, so it is good to tickle them both together as a duo.

-Sagittarius is an anomaly to me. He has managed to Digivolve himself all the way to Ultimate (Perfect) form, IceLeomon.
Although sometimes he is aggressive, he has a gentler side despite being so powerful.
He is mainly ticklish everywhere, he tells me, but I myself have only tickled his feet so far. Maybe you can tickle him for me.
While he will allow himself to be tickled, he will also want to tickle back.
It is rare for me to see him in a lower form than this, since I respect his privacy. Although the lowest I've seen him is Leomon.
His real name is very long and hard to pronounce sometimes, so he likes calling himself something simpler, such as Frost.

-Kao is another anomaly. He prefers his Digivolved (evolved) form Gargomon whenever I tickle him. Honestly, so do I.
If he ever reverts to Terriermon, he becomes very timid and runs away.
Kao likes when his feet get attention, so when I see him, he's often in stocks waiting for me.
His machine-gun hands can be removed. He has regular hands underneath.

-Another Agumon I have is named Harry. Unlike Aries, he absolutely hates to be tickled. However, he's a great tickler.
I personally believe he is about as ticklish as Aries, but they don't see each other that often, so they may not be related.
Harry often likes to wear big boots that cover his feet. I don't know how his clawed toes aren't destroying them, though.
He loves to be the tickler, and is often a bit sadistic. Approach only if you wish to have the tickle of your life.

I believe that's enough of my characters. If I did this wrong in any way, or if I need to give more information, please point it out to me when you can.
On a side note, I have a question. Do I use "-" or "*" for actions? Is there a set rule? I have personally seen "*" more often, but there is also "()" and "[]" and possibly even ":". I am used to the "*" though. Is that acceptable?

thedigimonwhisperer8

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2010-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An introduction...

Post  luna146 on Wed 1 Sep 2010 - 23:55

Welcome to the forums. You have alot of interesting charecters and I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you ever want to plan an rp just pm me. And I don't think that there is a set rule for actions
luna146

Number of posts : 1083
Registration date : 2008-02-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedigimonwhisperer8 on Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 0:15

Thank you very much, luna146. You are welcome to take part in my first RP, which I have set up in the garage.

I have another question: What is the actual purpose of the Living Room? It seems nothing different from the Garage.

thedigimonwhisperer8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  luna146 on Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 0:19

The living room I think is for RP's that don't have alot of tickling the garage is for tickling rps mainly
luna146

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedigimonwhisperer8 on Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 0:24

I see. Thank you very much, luna146. Do you mind if I call you by this name, or would you prefer simply "Luna", like your supposed Renamon character?

thedigimonwhisperer8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  luna146 on Thu 2 Sep 2010 - 0:26

Just Luna
luna146

View user profile