Yup, it's my b'day today! Very Happy
Lechensko

Number of posts : 2239
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I am a year older... and wiser

Post  Libramon on Fri 19 Oct 2007 - 17:48

Happy birthday. There aren't any birthday emoticons, but here's one that might be suitable drunken

Libramon

Number of posts : 906

View user profile http://www.seraphon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Fri 19 Oct 2007 - 18:48

Happy birthday!
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  anthro_renamon on Fri 19 Oct 2007 - 22:14

Here's a present for you! It's a new pet! http://kiyi-chan.deviantart.com/art/Manaphy-54502923 This is what she looks like!
anthro_renamon

Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2007-10-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phuramon on Sat 20 Oct 2007 - 0:07

Happy Birthday
Phuramon

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  anthro_renamon on Sat 20 Oct 2007 - 0:08

What Digimon are you, Phuramon?
anthro_renamon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Phuramon on Sat 20 Oct 2007 - 0:37

Well Phuramon is actually my own species. Here's a description .

Phuramon a male dragon-type digimon. He mostly looks like a 14 year old human, but with a few additions. He has a set of dragon/ batlike wings growing from the upper part of his backs slightly below his shoulderblades and a scaly lizard tail sprouting from his lower back. Both are of a bronze color. He has messy golden hair that frames his face (think of it like a mix of Ken's and TK's hairstyles.)
and that reaches down to the wings and is held in place by a small piece of black cloth at the height of his neck , creating a ponytail. His skin is lightly tanned, like the skin of Davis, but a bit lighter.
His eyes are the color of a light silver and an egdeg fanglike tooth is showing in the right corner of his mouth.
His clothes are simple. A long sleeved black shirt along with pants and shoes of the same color.

I have another Character called Kitsunemon.

Kitsunemon is female hybrid of Rika and Renamon. She is as tall as Rika and has the same hairstyle, and eyes. But the color of her hair is yellow like Renamons fur and instead of the orange lines Rika has in her hair hers are purple like the markings on Renamons body. From her bellybottom, which is surrounded by a circular patch of white fur, downwards she is covered in yellow fur that covers her legs down to her ankles She also has the same purple markings Renamon has on her legs. At the ankles it turns into the white fur that covers the tops of her feet. The rest of her body is like that of a human female covered with skin, except for her hands.She also has a foxtail (yellow with white tip) growing on her lower back and hands are covered with white fur, that stretches about halway up to her elbows. She still has five fingers like a human but covered in fur and with claws. Same goes for her feet, but with a slight change. The tops of her feet are covered in fur of the same color like her hands and she has claws instead of toenails, but her soles are like that of a normal human. Her face is like that of Rika, but she has two purple lines below her eyes. She's wearing fingerless, wrist-long gloves of a purple color and a ying-yang symbol on top and the same shirt as Rika that goes down to her waist where the fur starts. Below the shirt there is some of the white fur visible that covers her belly, before it turns into the yellow fur of her legs.. She doesn't wear any shoes or pants since that wouldn't go well witth the claws, fur and tail.

I'm not sure yet which of those I'll use. Probably I'll use both of them, but in different rps.

Or I'll just play as a Gatomon or Ranamon . Those two , and Renamon, are my three favorite Digimon.

I'll just look at some of the ongoing rps amd see which character would fit best for the situation.
Phuramon

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  anthro_renamon on Sat 20 Oct 2007 - 0:38

Awesome!
anthro_renamon

View user profile