Help for tickle phobic's.

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Help for tickle phobic's.

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 1:45

*He swallow but obeys, follow the Veemon* "I think I told you often enough I dislike it still."

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 1:49

"You've been here two weeks. You're the one who has made the least progress." V-mon said, leading Magic into another room with another pair of stocks and manacles in it. "And there were those who were more ticklish and more afraid of it then you, too. And they've managed to come to at least not hate it."
ChaosGreiga

Number of posts : 1698
Registration date : 2008-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 1:56

*He stops at the door and watch him* "How can someone hate it more then me? I dislike it so much I would kill the ticklers afterwards when I can. I not know how people want to top that. And more ticklish, possibly but I pass out after short minutes!"

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:00

"Trust me, I seen people react worse than you." V-mon said, opening the stocks. Surprisingly, instead of motioning for Magic to get in, HE himself gets in them.
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:01

*Magicguilmon is suprised, get closer* "What you are doing there? And I'm sure I am the wqorstr. Nobody else pass faster out then me casuse of my ticklish feet!"

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:03

"Usually, we wait four weeks before we allow the patients to start tickling us. It's standard procedure." V-mon says, closing the stocks and locking them. "However, occasionally we'll allow them to tickle us earlier if we feel it will do them any good."
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:08

*Magicguilmon watzch him and shook the head* "If you think this will help you can sit there for ages. I not like being tickled and cause of that I not tickle others too. Now get out of it. It is MY session, not yours. Not you have a problem but I have."

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:11

"Except it is still your session, it's just not like the others. As well as sitting here for ages, that's sort of the idea." V-mon said. "The moment I sat down in these stocks, the door to this room automatically locked itself."
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:14

*He nods as he get to the Veemon* "I not understand the logic behind this. Why should tickle you would help me get rid of my ticklishness and fear of it? I not like it and not want it done to me others. It is torture for those like me."

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:16

"On the contrary, I find being tickled fun. Especially on my feet." V-mon says, wiggling his toes a little. "It's actually proven to be quite effective. You saw how that Armadimon and how much fun he had tickling that Gazimon. Granted, that Gazimon was bad news, but that didn't change the fact that before that, that Armadimon had never tickled anyone else before."
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:21

*Magic nods as he sat opposite with the Veemon* "It is nice to hear you like it. I not care or mind that everyone else like tickling or being tickled.* "He thinks* "I HAVe tickled people before. I did it cause I got asked for it so long that I finally said why should I care if people nag me to be tickle-tortured by me? They said they enjoyed it but I doubt it after they started begging for mercy and still nagged me to go on."

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:29

"That's only because they are being playful when they "beg for mercy". Plus, I saw you last night. You won't admit it, I know, but you were actually interested by the Gazimon being tickled. I saw you in the doorway watching, even though you said you didn't want anything to do with it." V-mon said.
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:37

*Magicguilmon sighs and the first time he smiled lightly* "Well, I think it is obvious that I not hate it that much to see it but get it happened to me. It scares the hell outr of me that someone can make me beg as they please. And being so ticklish as I am not make it any better." *Magic watch the stock, the Veemon's feet, then the door* "I guess, you insist to be tickled before you make the stock open again didn't you? Even it is originally my session to take it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:39

"I do insist on being tickled. But not because it's my session. This is still your session, it's just not you being tickled." V-mon said. "To tell you the truth, I used to be just like you. I hated being tickled and tickling others, like you do."
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:43

*Magicguilmon nods as he sighs* "You are sure? I know I will regret it but you not want to switch? I really not want to tickle you. You try to help me. I would feel aweful tickling you. You have done nothing wrong to me. You said it often enough, it is MY session." *He felt very unsure as he said that, search the stock for a lock to open*

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:48

The stocks do not have a conventional lock on them. "Don't feel bad. I want to be tickled, so don't worry about it."
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:52

*He sighs as he get up and look at the feet* "But I do. You did nothing wrong and get it now.....sounds unfair to me." *He raise his claws and drag them along the heel in circles before he get the claw up the arch to the toes, swing below them*

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:55

V-mon immediately stats giggling and paddles his feet a little while his toes curl up. "Heheheheheehehehehe!"
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 2:58

*Magic concentrade at stroking up and down the arches for the first bit, seeing if that will effect the Veemon. His claws circle the arch, follow the feet of course as soon he paddle them*

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 3:00

V-mon continues move his feet around at the tickling, giggling rather cutely at the light tickles.
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 3:05

*Magic adding his other claws, now raking all 3 claws down each foot and wiggle them along the skin of the feet. He try to random tickle them now, like spoiders walking along the skin and crawling everywhere on the soles*

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 3:08

V-mon's laughter rises in volume, and his squirming also increases. He wiggles his toes even more, and tries to keep his feet from moving around too much. He laughs probably the loudest at the toes. "Hehehehehehehehe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hehehehehehe!"
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 3:11

*Magicguilmon notriced the toes and get up to them, stroke and scribble along them as best he can. He looks around if there were something to tie the toes back or hold them, like rings at the stock*

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 3:13

V-mon laughs even more now that his toes are being focused on. There is some string next to the stocks that can be used.
ChaosGreiga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 3:17

*Magic grag the string and use it, tier the both inner toes together at the feet and the middle of the hree of each foot back against the stock.* "Therte we go." *After that, Magic went on with his claws, scribvble between the toes and along them, increased the pressure and speed now*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top