Digimon Myster Book Sign-up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Digimon Myster Book Sign-up

Post  Lerioc on Thu 14 May 2009 - 15:10

I'm trying to write a book and I'm wondering if anyone wants to be in it. It's going to be in Deviant Art. It is, as this site is about, digimon and tickling. I need to know what you are and your name. So sign up and join in the adventure!
Lerioc

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Digimon Myster Book Sign-up

Post  CrissCross on Fri 15 May 2009 - 2:23

That sounds interesting Very Happy
When you want, I can join in your book Wink

Name: Chris
Digimon: Agumon
Level: Rookie
Typus: Serum
CrissCross

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2009-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerioc on Fri 15 May 2009 - 15:07

Thank you for joining. My deviant art account is Lerioi. Right now I have a few drawings on there. As soon as I can get to a computer that DA isn't firewalled I will submit it.
Lerioc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrissCross on Fri 15 May 2009 - 16:22

Okay. I havenīt got a deviant account there. But I can make it when you want.
CrissCross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerioc on Fri 15 May 2009 - 20:32

You don't need an account to view stuff. Also, which Agumon are you? Question
Lerioc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrissCross on Fri 15 May 2009 - 21:13

Iīm the Agumon from Digimon savers. Especially at this Agumon is, he wear blue jeans. Else is nothing more especially.
CrissCross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerioc on Mon 18 May 2009 - 15:06

Thank you. I thought that it was that one. I just had to make sure. Oh, and thank you for the help.
Lerioc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CrissCross on Mon 18 May 2009 - 16:46

No problem Wink
CrissCross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerioc on Mon 18 May 2009 - 16:48

Let's just say that Digimon Mysters is a part of my other book, Madness Cessation. To know the history of Nevada (cartoon wise) watch Madness Combat. But don't if you hate blood and violence.
Lerioc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerioc on Tue 19 May 2009 - 22:05

This is the first chapter (Part 1):

The sound of card shuffling filled the night as a long eared girl sat shuffling her card deck. Her tail wagged furiously as she laid them on the blanket in front of her. A pair of red eyes glowed across from her. The eyes belonged to her pitch black father. "Ready for the battle?"
"The encounter begins..." He slams down a Patamon. "Now!"
The battle lasted for fifteen minutes. She frowned as she lost to a WarGreymon X. "How did you get a Digimon with an X-antibody?"
"I traded it for an extra Puppetmon."
"You...had an extra...Puppetmon! I can't believe it! I needed it!"
"You don't need it. You wanted it."
"Don't make me sic Est on you."
"I dare you! You won't do it because you know I can torture you in your dreams."
"Oh, really?"
An evil grin spread across their face. They stood up and moved away from the cards. She hunched over and straighted up suddenly as her wings unfurled. Boneified Crusher!" Two white cables came from her wings and rushed toward him.
He dodged with a side step and ran toward her. "Blackened Blast!" He shot a beam of black flame at her and hit her square in the stomach. She doubled over laughing as the flame was getting sucked in. "The Blacked Blast is what your mother taught me that can disable you by constant tickling."
"Twohoho cahan play that gahahame!"
She undid her bracelet on her right hand and pulled off her glove. Her hand was like her father's. "Bla-Blackened Blast!"
Her father was blasted onto his butt. She took two deep breaths and stalked toward him. Two bone white hands grabbed her shoulders and a replica of herself appeared behind her. A guy's voice came from its mouth. "So, Lerioc, ready for some torture?"
(End of part one.)
Lerioc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Wed 20 May 2009 - 1:55

I think I might join.

Here's my character's data.

Name: Robert
Species: Dracomon
Level: Child
Attribute: Data.

chaosgreiga.deviantart.com/art/Dracomon-Robert-117846729 for reference.
ChaosGreiga

Number of posts : 1698
Registration date : 2008-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerioc on Wed 20 May 2009 - 15:04

Thank you Chaos. You're next on the introduction list then. Surprised

This is the rest of Chapter one. I only had fifteen minutes yesterday so that was all I could get on.

A super evil grin crossed her face. "Let's do this, Est!" Est separated himself from her body and stood beside her. They raised their hands and their claws unsheathed. "N-no pla-please! Na-no cla-claws. I 'm be-begging y-you!"
They growled as they pounced on him. He laughed like a maniac as they tickled him. "Okay, kids, time for bed."
They laid there looking at the person. He had reptilian features even though he was a human. "Gorgon, dang it, we were having fun!"
"You were! I was the one getting it!"
She grinned. "Well see you tonight?"
"Maybe. If Rayfordis plugs his ears again tonight."
"What's the matter with him?"
"Oh you know the usual. Nightmares of the Eras."
"Oh, yikes. I know how that feels."
"Well, see ya lata!"
"Lata!"

Lerioc trembled under the covers as a cold chill overcame her. "Leri, you cold?"
"You too?"
"Yep."
They sat up and looked around. She saw that the windows were closed. She grimaced as she got out of bed. Est walked over to the thermostat and saw it was seventy-three degrees in the house. "Could it be the nightmares of the life or death battle with Lucifer after us?"
"Don't think so, Est. This hasn't happened..."
As Est stepped in front of the computer it turned on. An eerie glow emitted from it. She walked up to the computer. "Weird. I thought I had turned off the computer."
"You did! You also unplugged it."
He pointed to the outlet and she saw he was right. "Cable Crusher!"
Four cables with claws came out of the computer and pinned them against the wall. Est started to at the cables with no luck. She was pinned by the arms so she couldn't attack.
The door burst open as Gorgon landed in the room. "Leri, I heard something!" He glared at the computer when he saw the cables. He looked behind him as a dog-like creature yelled at him to stay back. It looked somewhat like a doberman but the features were twisted. "Diaboromon's back!"
"Dobiss, attack!"
Her eyes widened as the thing ran at her. "Lava Spin!" A narrow blast of flame almost hit her as it missed the cables. Looking away she fainted at the intense heat.

She groaned and shook her head. Looking around she saw nothing but black darkness. Suddenly a pair of yellow eyes appeared in front of her. "Welly, well, well. Look who got caught in out cables."
Damn it! Where am I?
She struggled and a laugh echoed. Her ears shot up. "Est!"
"The more you move the more he's tortured."
"Who are you and what do you want?"
"Oh the usual. World domination."
"Your name?"
"That's for you to find out."
"You sound familiar."
"Maybe, maybe not."
"Let us go!"
"Nope. Sorry. No can do."
She growled as she realized who it was. Frustrated she yelled at him. "Lucifer! Let us go!"
"Or you'll do what?"
She twitched as a pair of claws grabbed her sides. "Don't you dare!"
"Oh what, this?"
The claws started to tickle her and she thrashed around. She couldn't hear Est in all the commotion. She fell out of the cables and landed in the middle of a whole lot of weird looking creatures. She looked up and saw the most horrible creature of all. Lucifer was a Diaboromon. She slowly stood up and looked closely at the creatures. They were a bunch of Keramon. "Have fun my minions! I have some business with the other."
She couldn't hear Est scream as the Keramon started to tickle her. "Mega Flame!" The tickling stopped all of the sudden. Looking up she saw a GeoGreymon fighting off some of the Keramon that had climbed onto his jeans. A Digimon wearing jeans besides Gargomon. That I have never seen!
She looked down and saw she was in a body of a bleached white Devidramon. She still had on her heat retardent glove and the sole-less pointed boots. She looked up as the GeoGreymon yelled for help. Oh, crap!
She took off her glove and saw that her hand was still pitch black. "Holy Blackster!"
The black flame took shape of a Magnadramon and hit GeoGreymon's jeans. The Kereamon fell like struck flies to show that the pants were unscathed. "Brave, and nice, shot!"
She looked away to see a faint light and looks back were the GeoGreymon was. It had turned back into a Agumon. "Name's Chris!"
"Lerioc," She blushed. "But all my friends call me Leri."
She sighed at the mention of her friends. "What's wrong?"
"My friends are all in the Real World while I'm here...all alone...in half."
"You're not alone, and what do you mean 'in half'?"
"That guy Diaboromon took was most of my power. Without him I'm doomed. I should of erased the data Lucifer had in his head before he melted in that vat of boiling mercury."
Chris looked at her weird. "Sorry, too much info."
"No, too little's more like it. You know how that Diaboromon got here?"
"Yes, that Diaborormon is part of my sworn enemy, whom I killed more than twenty years ago in the Mag Era of Nevada."
"Huh? Mag Era, Nevada? Whoa, go back to the beginning! Do not pass Go! Do not collect twenty thousand Bits!"
"Sorry. It's an Uber long story. A gruesome three eras in Nevada, which is in the Real world."
"Oh, okay. You can tell me some later."
"I rather no. Most of it can be really disturbing. So, how are we going to get out of here?"
"We can follow that light."
"But it might be a trap."
She closes her eyes and sniffs. "That's the way out, but there's someone there."
A voice rang out from behind them. "What type?"
They jumped at the voice. She turned around to see a pair of red, pupil-less eyes staring down at them. She growled at the intruder. There was something warm on her head. "Who are you?"
The eyes didn't blink as they kept staring. Okay, whoever this is he's freaking me out!
"I'm freaking you out! Your duo-colored eyes are freaking me out!"
She shook her head and was about to walk away as a hand grabbed her side. The hand was as warm as whatever was on her head. "M.K. Kick!"
She reared back onto her tail and gave the intruder a kangaroo kick in the stomach. A white light shone on impact. The eyes disappeared and they turned to run. They finally reached the exit they looked around. "Well, this is nice. Where are we, Chris?"
"Access Glacier. I'm trying to find my way back into the city."
She looked down to see a note and a square machine-like thing. "A gatedisk and a note. How fortunate."
She picked up the note and her expression got angry fast. "Lucifer turned Est into eggs! I can't believe this!"
The voice rang out behind them. "Est? Lerioc?"
She turned around to see a black Meramon with red eyes. She stood there wide eyed. "Dad?"
They ran to each other and embraced. "Now I know I'm not alone. I thought I heard you laugh."
"How can a Meramon be your dad?"
"We are both humans brought here by the Digimon wannabe."
"You're humans?!"
"Yes, sorry to disappoint you."
"I'm not disappointed. It's been more than five hundred years since a human came to the Digital world."
"Well, what are we waiting for let's use that gatedisk and get out of here!"
"Right."
Chris raised the machine above his head and they disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Chapter 2 coming soon.

Last edited by Lerioc on Wed 20 May 2009 - 16:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add rest of story)
Lerioc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arceusgod on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 15:13

OOOOO.... Nice story so far, but only give parts of what you wrote so you don't end up spoiling everything. Razz Anyways, here are my character's data:
(...Excuse me, I need to look up the attributes on my digimon game. ^^')
Name: Shainine (Shay-nine)
Species: Gaomon
Level: Rookie? I am not sure what level means. Lol
Attribute: Beast
Appearance: A Black Gaomon with... his sycthe. Except it is all black. --> http://media.photobucket.com/image/hidan%252527s%20sycthe/ecclaed2/screens/73-00018.png
------------------------------------------------
Name: Rain
Species: Chibomon
Level: Fresh?
Attribute: Data
If I can't have two characters, then only Shainine will work well.
Arceusgod

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lerioc on Fri 19 Jun 2009 - 19:26

Well this is where I am going to put all of my book.

Thank you for your character!

Edit: Oh yes the scyth of doom. Very nice!
Lerioc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top