*i continue to laugh but i don't give up*
DarqLugia

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The City (continued)

Post  Chameleon5 on Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 16:39

*Minerva lets out a short squeal when the hands start circling her hips. The feeling causes her to pull back her hands from Marcel quickly, but she struggles to keep her hands from pushing the ticklers away, knowing that it'll only make them worse. Blushing furiously under her fur, Minerva tries to make her way down to Marcel's feet and starts tickling the soles there with both hands, struggling to keep her composure*

*Chammy yips when Clarissa suddenly pins his arms down, but anything he might say next is lost in giggles as she starts to lick his face and neck. The action causes Chammy to blush slightly and shut his eyes as his face is screwed up in a silly grin from everything. The licking at his neck seems to really get him giggling in comparison to his face, but all of it is having an ticklish effect*

"Ackpth! Eehehehee C-clarissa! hehehe! Your tongue tickles!"
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 19:42

*The hands which teased asnd circled Minerva just stopped after Minerva'sd hands reached the feet, let Marcel kicks out hardly laughing like crazy as his soles got played with, curl the toes and defence as best as possible. The hands at his ribnsd let go now too as The Weregarurumon smiled* "Well, playtime is over now. Here are your cards...." *Clarissa stopped and looked at the screen and jumps up from Chammy and grab him, nearly throws him toward the screen* "Good! I don't thought it wil finish ever!" *She grins at Chammy* "I mean the waiting at the cards. The tickling I could had continued much longer."

*The computer recently stopped then and the door oipened after the card of Max got printed out. But he would need to look closely on it.*

After they of them got their cards, they suddenly read a big 3 on it instead of a 2. The Weregarurumon just smile* "WElcome to Level 2 now, my friends!"

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Fri 27 Jun 2008 - 21:12

*i look closely onto it with a big grin on my face*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 19:38

*Minerva stops and helps Marcel to get up before retrieving her card and taking a closer look at it. She's obviously checking out the card in an attempt to avoid looking at Marcel just yet, as she's still blushing in embarassment from the tickling ordeal*

*Chammy cries out in surprise when Clarissa throws him towards the screen to collect his card. He giggles happily once he gets the card and looks back at Clarissa, sticking his tongue out playfully* "Hehe, if you could take so much more of it, then why did fight so much?" *he looks closer at the card as he walks over to Minerva, frowning a bit* "Hey... Hey, Minerva, she said Level 2, right? Then why do our cards say-MMPH!"

*Minerva quickly placed a hand over Chammy's mouth as she smiled at the Weregaroumon and bowed her head politely* "Thanks very much for helping us. We'll do our best to follow the rules in our upgraded level." *she looks to Marcel and Clarissa, signalling that she's ready to leave when they are*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 20:06

*Max got lead out and maybe soon, he will be together with all people who upgraded.*

*Clarissa grins as she see the tongue of Chammy* "Well, the fact I can take much more tickling not mean fighting isn't fun still little turtle." *Marcel himself got up and giggle still but breaths deeply and smiled but took his card too, noticed the number now also. He not took care before which number he had but he had a 3 too. But like MInerva, he not told anything and just agreed as he gets to Chammy and Minerva* "We are fine. Now lets go." *Ther Weregarurumon grins and the screen shuts off as Clarissa followed after them at last. Outside, Marcel looks at Chammy* "God damn Chammy! You nearly ruined a big profit for us! If they make us Level 3 iunstead of 2, we shouldf be happy simply." *Clarissa nods but seems concerned* "I hope that have no consequences for us.....that mistake of over-level us."

*After they exited, they noticed Max near a terminal of theirs.*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 22:08

*i see them and then i wave hello*hi
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 22:31

*Chammy yips and moves to Minerva's other side, away from Marcel as he yells at him. Confused, he looks up at the Gazimon*

"I-I'm sorry! But she told us the wrong numbers. If we just took the cards without at least telling her, it'd be like lying to her... and that'd be a horrible thing for us to do, since she was really nice to us! Why did we have to lie?"

*Minerva sighs and pats Chammy's helmet reassuringly, looking at Marcel*

"Don't get mad at him, Marcel... He didn't know any better, and we didn't tell him about it. It's more our fault than his..." *she looks down at Chammy* "Just don't worry about the cards for now, okay? I'll tell you all about it once we get into our new house tonight."

*Chammy looks down unhappily, but he picks his head up as he hears someone calling out to them. Looking over, he spots the Veemon that they saw earlier and he waves back*

"Oh! Hiya! Did ya get what you came for? You were in a real hurry..."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 23:35

*Marcel sighs and nods to Minerva* "I'M sorry Chammy but I thought it is better if we all being Level 3 instead of Level 2. It is a mistake of the system which gives us a better position as it was supposed to be."

*Clarissa watch silently as they see the Veemon, samiling and giggle*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sun 29 Jun 2008 - 23:40

yes i did,i came for an upgrade for my sister and me,i'm max the veemon*i offer out a hand,a gatomon tugs onto my tail,i turn around to see her*oh hi silvia

Silvia:did you get the upgrade?

Max:yes i did,silvia

Silvia:*jumps in glee*yayz*notices the others*hi i'm silvia,max's younger sister,nice to meet you all
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 0:24

*Chammy bows politely to Max and Silvia, smiling happily*

"Hehe, hi back! It's nice to meet you both! My name's Chammy, and this is Minerva, Clarissa, and Marcel." *he points each of them out in turn, before turning to Max and tilting his head curiously* "Oh, did your sister get the upgrade too? I didn't see her with you when you went in."

*Minerva folds her arms and looks the pair carefully up and down* "... You two are brother and sister?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 19:54

*Marcel nods after Minerva has spoken, and even before Clarissa could say somerzthing too, he spoke* "Minerva is right. You both don'Ät looks too familiar like I would imagine a bro and sis of one family." *Clarrissa used the chance now* "And well, I think, if it is your sister or not, she will have no advantage if you only made the upgrading process cause her card don't got upgraded cause yours got......if you not used a trick....." *Clarissa ducks as a robot pass their heads and she ducks, afraid that would had been one for catch her or so.*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Mon 30 Jun 2008 - 20:02

she went to a different line and we decided to meet back up her*turns to minerva*yes we are,my dad married her mom

Silvia:*giggles cutely*i got my upgrade
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 7:46

*Minerva raises a brow as she looks at the pair*

"Oh, well that's good then, I guess..."

*Chammy smiles happily and holds up his card proudly*

"Well, we got the upgrade too! Hehe, we're all in level... uhm..." *he checks the card* "Level 3, now! We're probably gonna get a big house and everything too, and I think we have some friends who live in the same level, or at least close... We'll have to look for them, right Minerva?" *Chammy looks back at Minerva, who nods silently* "Anyways, what level did ya come from? Do you guys have jobs? Hehe, I've got a job as a tickle-tester myself, or at least I did. It was so much fun!" *he's obviously excited at meeting new friendly fursons*

*Minerva's still eyeing the pair skeptically. Most of the city's been rather unfriendly and cold, so two digimon like this set off something of an internal alarm for her*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 12:47

*Marcel agreed to that words of Minerva. That pair really seemed a bittoo friendly for a city like this. But even that, Clarissa smiled and being happy with Chammy* "Yeah, a big great house! And by the way, your job exists here too, but with much more awesomedevices to test!"

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 1 Jul 2008 - 14:06

*to chammy*we're coming from lvl 1 to lvl 2,me and my sister are Testere of tickle-machine prototypes,i'm also going to be a dust-biter*notices minerva*something wrong?

Silvia:*to chammy*its really fun,its actually a really cool job especially with my big brother around*smiles cutely*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 16:34

*Minerva raises continues to look at them curiously, especially Max now*

"You're going to be a dust-biter? That seems like a pretty rough job for someone like you... but whatever." *she shrugs* "Maybe you're more than meets the eye... It wouldn't be the first time. Just remember that it's not a game down there."

*Chammy smiles happily at Clarissa's words*

"Oooh really? That's great! Hehe, I can hardly wait to see what they're like! Oh... but what about the job we were given by Nero? I think he was really depending on us to work for him..." *he smiles at Silvia* "Hehe, you and your brother both test devices, huh? So does that mean that you both like tickling too?"

*Minerva folds her arms and chides Chammy, though she keeps Silvia and Max in her line of sight* "Chammy, just because someone's taking a job doesn't mean that they always enjoy everything that comes with it... I don't enjoy the injuries I get in the ring, you know. Besides, that's a bit of a personal question to ask to someone we've barely met..."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 21:05

*Marcel listened to Max and the sis ofg his as he scratch his head* "Well.....did you and your sister have Level 3 cards? Cause if not.....I would quickly run into the matching area or you both get into biiiig trouble." *Marcel agreed* "But I'm fine you work as fighter. Maybe we will fight against eachpothner one day." *He grins and bumps Minerva* "And I still wait for a rematch with her."

*Clarissa grins as Chammy liked it* "They are bigger, more compfy and much more fun as you think." *She listen to Chammy as she then got a bit sad. "Well....I fear we need to quit the jobs or we need to work there for lesser money as we could get in Level 3 in the same way of work. But I not would like to leave Nero alone too."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 23:35

Silvia:*to chammy*yes we do enjoy it

Max:*to minerva*i understand that
*to Marcel*i hope so too

*me and silvia then check our cards again,to see what our levels were,just in case they didn't get over leveled*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 2 Jul 2008 - 23:54

*Chammy frowns as he nods to Clarissa*

"Yeah, he went through a lot of trouble to hire us and everything... I just don't feel right turing down the job he gave us. Will we really need a lot more money in Level 3?" *Chammy jumps up happily with a giggle as Silvia answers his question in the positive* "Hehe! Great! Maybe we'll get to play some day!"

*Minerva gives a challenging smirk back to Marcel, but looks at Max again before sighing and shaking her head*

"Ya know what? I'm curious... What makes a guy like you want to be a dust-biter, or even think that he stands a chance in the ring?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 10:16

*Max's card was 3, but Silvia's are only Level 2*

*Clarissa was out of Level 3 so she may know what they need* "Well, we wouldn't need a lot at all if we just stay with eat and sleep but if we would like to get more then that we will have right yet, we would need more money, just to be able to buy things." *But she still smiled* "I'm sure we can handle everything. We just do our work and if Marcel and Minerva get money as fighters in Level 3, I'm sure we will be fine. Fighters are well-payed in Level 3."

*Marcel laughs* "Oh yes! If you count broken bones and bleeding wounds beside the money as "well payed", then sure!" *Clarissa imitates a laugh* "Ha Ha, very funny. I meant the money only and you may earn more then I did at one day." *He shrugs* "Maybe."

*Then, Marcel looked at Minerva but also at Max now.* "Good question Minerva. No harm but I ask myself the same. You don'rt looks like you could survive a big opponent like me or Minerva if you would need to fight against one of us." *They totally forgotten now about the card problem of Max and Silvia yet*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 10:30

*i look at them all with a cold stare*don't take me lightly*instantly minerva and marcel can't move,and when they look down they see that their shadows are connected to mine*i can control shadows,bending people to my will

Silvia:*turns to chammy*i hope for that day myself
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 17:43

*Chammy nods happily to Silvia and Clarissa in agreement, though he looks a bit saddened when Clarissa talks about Minerva fighting again. When he turns to look at his Lekismon friend, he gasps as he sees Max taking hold of their shadows*

"Huh? Oh no no... Max! Why are you attacking our friends? No one's done anything to hurt you here! I thought we were becoming friends..."

*Minerva sighs, surprised at first by the 'shadow grab', but now looking more annoyed than anything else as she stands there*

"Cute... but there are several important things that you need to think about. First, this trick of yours probably only works at a certain distance with a certain amount of light available. Once your opponent figures out what you can do, they'll be the ones in charge of your movement. Second, Chammy's right... though overreacting over what's probably just posturing. You could've just told us what you can do rather than doing it to us. In case you and your sister haven't learned already, this isn't the kind of City where you want to make enemies over allies. Third, just because you can do something special doesn't mean that someone else can't too. Everybody's got some kind of ace... Finally, Max, I'd be careful about being so open about using abilities like these in public... The City has a habit of 'supressing' street fights and bad conflicts... In short: Don't be stupid."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 20:56

*Marcel watch Max but then frozen as he got the shadow locked in place by Max. It only made him angry but he let Minerva speak cause she actually said what he wanted to say at all too. Clarissa was next to Chammy, reafy to leap away with Chammy in her paws if he attavk her and Chammy now too.* "Minerva is right! Cut it off be...."

*Seconds.....his attack had lasted now only for a minute or so and now already can be heard the metal moving around them and all people runs off as the ground shot now tendril up which snap on Max Fists and neck and tug him forceful down. Even his sister Silvia got grabbed but not that hardly, wrapped up in the metal strings which web around her body like a spider would catch and wrap them up.*

*Marcel just grins* "There you have it! Now you get punished, just for overreacting! Minerva told you to be careful....." *Now, a voice can be heard* "Agressive actiomn detected and stopped....." *Now, a hand pull some googles and a katana away* "....non-registered objects detected.....objects get scanned and locked up." *After a few moments followed the voice a much darker one*

........Punishment get prepared......

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 22:06

oh no not again,we are friends,i'm sorry let me turn the shadow connection o-*when i'm grabbed i start to panic*what the?*i started to get scared,i then say*i'm sorry guys for overreacting,i bet you won't forgive me now for doing that but i'm really sorry,the shadow activated on its own,it does that frequently*i look at them all in a serious apoligetic look,i then start to squirm in fear,then the shadow connection cuts off,and the two can move again*please forgive me for my rudeness and i completely deserve what i'm about to get,but i still hope we can all be friends

Silvia:EEK!*is startled but pulls herself together*help me
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top