The City (continued)

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The City (continued)

Post  Guest on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 22:56

*The computer going hardly on at him, tickle him crazy as the computer ask is questions* "Did you intend to do crimes?"

*The weregarurumon grins and let the hands stop on Minerva and they jumps all over to Chammy now as the Weregarurumon grins* "Now, about some questions: Did you ever take off your armour or is it a fixed part of youir body?"

*The toolds on Chammy all speeding up hardly, giving their best to let Chammy laugh*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 23:06

NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!
DarqLugia

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 23:43

*Minerva takes several moments to catch her breath and recover from the tickling, still blushing from embarassment, but trying to maintain her composure. She folds her arms to steady herself, subconciously rubbing her sides to get the tickling feeling out*

"My armour can come off... It's mainly for protection... and with the world being like it is... I feel that I should wear it often..." *she takes a deep breath to steady herself, giving Chammy a passing glance to make sure that he's okay*

*Chammy, meanwhile, has started flailing his arms a bit in response to the tickling, but he does his best to stay seated where he is. That doesn't mean, however, that he doesn't squirm and laugh wildly at the tickling, even though he seems to be taking it well, like its a game*

"Ack! heheheheHAHAHAHAHA! I'M O-OKAHAHAY! MmmeeEEHEHEHE! R-really! HAHAHA!"
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 23:50

*The computer goes on questioning him* "Have you eber done something criminal at all?" *The tickling stay as harsh as before*

*Again the Weregarurumon keeps checking them and smirks* "Ah, ok. However, why you wanted to be upgraded to a higher Level? Which purpose and which reason this have? Having trouble in Level 1 at all?"

*The feathers on Chammy keeing their speed but just the hands speeding up at his armpits, belly and toes, trying to see if Chammy will move more or not*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 23:57

NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NAHAHAHAHAHAT AHAHAHAHAHAT AHAHAHAHAHALL!!!*flails around,and squeals*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 10:28

*Minerva sighs, trying to calm herself down and fully answer the question*

"...Besides level one being too dangerous of a place for Chammy, who's an important part of my family, it's simply been too violent and too harsh for us to continue living there. Within our first few days at this level, our house was broken into and we were threatened, with Chammy being locked in an oven by the attackers... Chammy and Clarissa both were threatened and unfairly treated in their job as testers," *she sighs again and looks truly upset* "... and one of our friends that was staying in our house with us was killed in the middle of the streets, with no one offering any sort of help to bring in whomever did it to him. The level we are currently at is no longer safe enough for our family... not when our primary goal is to have a better life here than we did running and dying on the outside."

*Chammy, fortunately, is too busy laughing to hear most of what Minerva is saying to the computer. The feather tickling is tolerable, but as soon as the hands speed up on three of his most ticklish spots, he has an immediate reaction. Rather than squirmming away, however, Chammy purposefully falls back on the ground and on his shell, still letting himself be tickled silly by the hands and feathers. He rocks there, unable to move away even if he wanted to in his current state. His eyes are tearing up from all of the laughing, and his limbs are starting to kick and flail reflexively, but he's determined to not let himself run away and fail the test, no matter how bad he might want to*

"GnnAHAHAHAHA! N-NOOOHOHOHO! N-NOT GONNA GIVE UPHEHEHEHE!"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 12:27

*Again, the computer did nearly nothing at first but then, the tickling stopped and he got taken by hands and lifted up from the ground and brushes starts brushing with high prewssure on his soles as hands keeping his asnkles in place and others pulling his tzoes back, like his whole footr to keep it tensed up againsat the brushes.* "Did you have any special abilities or weapons?"

*The weregarurumon nods* "Very good reasons. Level 1 isn't as safe as it was berfore a few months anymore. We just got crowded." *Now the Weregarurumon seems to type in something again* "Did you have any job you are liking to do? I see here youi joined up as arena fighter before."

*The things just went crazyx on Chammy by tickle his whole body all over. But the hands replaced by feathers soon, and brushes on guisa feet with very soft bristles. They moves in fast circles around there and give him a hard tickle on the whole skin. The weregarurumon seems to enjoy it that Chammy was that strong there, even he seemed so young.*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 17:28

*i squeal with laughter*IHIHIHIHIHIHIHI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVE AHAHAHAHAHA SWOHOHOHOHOHOHORD,IHIHIHIHIT GIHIHIHIHIHIHIVES MEHEHEHEHE SPEHEHEHEHEHECIAL AHAHAHAHAHABILITIES
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 19:14

*Minerva nods to the Weregaroumon seriously*

"I did. I... I fought a lot when we were both on the outside, so I figured I'd take a job in something that I'm good at." *she frowns* "However, I was told that it's getting increasingly more dangerous and underhanded in the arena... and I wouldn't want to come back from a fixed or dirty fight that would leave me in a bad enough state where I wouldn't be able to protect and help Chammy or my friends. Unless the conditions and regulations in the upper level arenas are better than what I saw in level 1, I'll probably take a different job..."

*Chammy is laughing wildly during all of this, obviously unaware of anything that's being said. Tears are streaming from his eyes and his arms and legs are flailing frantically about in response to the tickling. The switch from the hands to feathers surprises him, but he's already to the point where anything more just makes the tickles worse. He's still having some measure of fun, but the incessant tickling is really starting to wear him out. By this point, if he could, he'd probably squirm away. However, he's currently stuck rocking back and forth on the back of his shell, unable to protect himself at all from the feathers and brushes*

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAA! N-NO MOHOHOHOREHEHEHEHEHE! AHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEASEHEHEHEHE!"

*Minerva raises a brow as she looks at Chammy, but speaks to the Weregaroumon, sounding only lightly concerned*

"Hey... How long are you going to keep that up anyways? Chammy may be good at taking a tickling, but right now I think he's kind of trapped there. He's not too good at righting himself up once he's fallen over backwards..."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 20:03

*The computer at Max stopped his tickling , only at his feet as it goes on* "Whatz abilities you get?"

*The weregarurumon nods* "Arena fights at Level 1 are harsh. In Level 2 and 3, they are much much more regulated and more safe. It still happens peopler may get seriously hgurt but at least, we have medical attention right next to the arena. But taking a different job I would suggesst you still. You still need to get money for life in upper levels and if no fights happens, you get no money and maybe get blank."

*She look at Chammy as he was on his back and all devices stopped and Chammy got pulled up, sitting by two hands* "He is a turtle still. Helpless on his back like all of his race." She let them rest and watch Minerva more* "Well, I not have many more questions from my side.....only if one of you have some for me now."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 20:16

*my laughs die down a little*IHIHIHIHIHI CAHAHAHAN COHOHOHOHONTROL SHAHAHAHAHAHAHADOWS
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 21:47

*Minerva moves over to Chammy and pats his neck soothingly to help him recover*

"There ya go, Chammy... A little break. Heh, you okay?"

*Chammy nods, wiping away the tears of laughter from his eyes and trying to catch his breath. He rocks back and forth a little as he sits there, occasionally rubbing his feet to get the tickly after-sensation out. He's still giggling a little here and there from all of the tickling. When the Weregaroumon asks them if they have any questions, Minerva is the first to speak*

"Well, I suppose if I had any questions... What would you suggest for a regular job for me? You seem to have a lot of data on us, so you'd probably have a good idea of where we'd best be suited to work in this city. Also, I'm curious... Who are you?"

*Chammy giggles and waves a hand up*
"Oh, I've got a question too! Hehe... how did I do with that 'endurance' test thing? You really know how to make these machines tickle..." *he looks back curiously at Marcel and Clarissa* "... And are they gonna have to do something like that too?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 22 Jun 2008 - 21:58

*The computer accepted it and then, it goes on* "What job you have?"

*The weregarurumon watch at them happily and waits until MInerva told the questionsd and right after hers, chammy's questzion. She answered, of course, first Minerva's question* "I would have sugggested you as worker in storage, maybe as body guard or in general as guard of a company or so." *She giggle as two hand sneak in Minervba's armpits again, tickling there in suprise her* "Who I am.....well, I'm a friend of Marcel." * She grins sheeply before look at Chammy* "You did your test very well. And about those two...." *She look at Clarissa and Marcel* "For them, I have no idea what to do."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 1:21

i'm a tester of tickle-machine prototypes*after saying that huge sentence,i continue to laugh hard while flailing extremely*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 16:32

*Minerva jumps and gives a short 'eek!' when the hands tickle her underarms in surprise. She looks back at the hand, blushing furiously before she responds to the Weregaroumon's question with a nod*

"*ahem* Yeah, that doesn't sound like a bad idea, being a bodygaurd of some kind... Despite the reactions these hands have gotten out of me, I've always been considered fairly tough, and able to hold my own in most situations. I think I'd like to try that." *as she continues to stand there and wait for further response from the Weregaroumon, she folds her arms again and looks around the room in a slightly paranoid fashion, just in case any more wandering hands pop up*

*Chammy smiled happily upon her telling him that he did well in his test. He also giggles at Minerva's reactions, knowing full well that Minerva is much more ticklish than she lets on. When the computer asks about Clarissa and Marcel, Chammy looks back at them and rubs his helmet in thought*

"Hmm... Well, you tested us to make sure that we meet the regulations for higher levels. Is there anything that you're required to test them for, since they seem like they've been around the City longer than we have?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 19:34

*The computer stopped tickle Max now and just wait a few minutes before aasking on* "Did you ever gopt hurt during a test? Did you have any other questiuons or jobs you may want to do too? One job is pretty less mainly."

*The Weregarurumon still seems to be happy, goiggled at Minerva's jump and also agree to her answer* "If you just wear a better armour which protects your more sensitive area's that wouldn't be a problem." *The hands vanished and The eyes wewnt on Clarissa and Marcel* "Well, actually they are already on Level 2 or 3 so they not need to do any test, beside they would like to get even higher." *Marcel grins* "I only want to be here to take care my friends are safe and get their chance to be UAH! *Marcel got grabbed suddenly by hands and tickled on his belly, which let him laugh* "Hey! HAhahahahaha! STop that!" hahahahahaha!" *The Weregarurumon grins* "If you like, Minerva and Chammy, you both can join. We just need to get time passed now, for protocol or it looks weird if I send a testing sequence only 1 hour long or so. It takes usually 2 hours."

*Clarissa giggle and also hidding in the corner, kind of shy and not want to get any attention on herself to get tickled. She would be a great target for Chammy and Minerva if they not only want Marcel now*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Mon 23 Jun 2008 - 19:49

*pants*no and i've also wanted to be a dust-biter
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 17:10

*Chammy giggles at Marcel's reactions, running over to Marcel to watch the hands work. He waves Minerva over, who hesitantly approaches*

"Hehe! C'mon Minerva! The computer digimon said that we could tickle 'em too!" *he speaks in a lower, playful voice when Minerva gets closer* "And I bet we could totally take Clarissa... she's really ticklish! Unless you wanna play with Marcel, of course."

*Minerva blushes deeply as she folds her arms* "What? N-no way... this isn't... I mean, I can't just go up and do that!"

*Chammy waggles a finger playfully* "Aww, don't be like that... You were tickled just a few minutes ago, so it's only fair that you give some of it back to someone! Besides, you heard her. We need to waste time, and what better way to do that than playing with friends? Just think of tickling him like when you're tickling me. Hehe, it's not that hard." *without waiting for a response, he dashes off towards Clarissa, trying to tackle her to the ground playfully and tickle her sides*

*Minerva watches Chammy run off, muttering to herself* "It's different with you... you're family..." *she sighs and looks back at Marcel being tickled, blushing again, though she tries to play it off as she gets herself closer to the Gazimon* "Well, just remember that this wasn't my idea... heh." *hesitantly at first, she reaches out and starts rapidly tickling under Marcel's arms with her fingertips*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 19:33

*The computer voise agreed with Max* "You surely can be an arena fighter in your next Level. That is no problem." *The computer then ask again* "Any questions?"

*The Weregarurumon grins playful as she watch Chammy leap at Clarissa who had been pretty surprised and yells, laughing as Chammy knock her down and tickle her sides.* "HEy! Hahahahahah! You get it!" *She starts tickle his armpits now* Marcel weatch at Minerva and laughs up as she tickled his arm,pits now, shaking* "NOT YOU TOO! hahahahahahah!"

*The Weregarrumon smiled* "If Minerva didn't had joined, I would had took place in by tickle Minerva....." *And nearly, like it was suggested, laid some hands on Minerva's hips* "If you have fun I not need to." *The Weregarurumon laughs. Clarissa rolled around and nail Chammy on his back before jumping up, let him lay there as she had her foot on his belly ball, rolling and pressing it with her foot. She look at The Weregarurumon* "Come on, let Minerva alone. I'm not sure she likes it any bit."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 19:47

no not really
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 21:30

*Minerva gasps and jumps when the hands are placed at her hips, stopping her tickling of Marcel for only a moment before picking it back up and scribbling her fingertips a bit harder into his underarms. She can't help but smirk playfully at Marcel's cries, though she answers Clarissa seriously, still blushing in embarassment*

"It's not that I don't like it... There's just a time and a place for it. Usually, when it comes to something like this, I'd rather have it be more private and less public... even if it is just you three here."

*Chammy giggles as Clarissa places her foot down on his tummy ball and holds him there. He looks over to Minerva* "Aww, hehe, there's nothing wrong with playing in public. It makes you look more friendly, and it's always fun to hear your friends laughing!" *so saying, reaches up and starts tickling Clarissa's foot that's resting on his tummy ball, holding it with one hand and tickling the sides and toes of the foot with the other*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 21:39

*The computer now just starts tickle the feet of Max all strong again, without twelling more of anything. Hands did that but chase the feet, not hold him*

*Marcel laughs and shaking hardly, struggle and kicks around but helpless and not useful at all. Clarissa grins* "A one-by-one tickler you are Minerva? They are fun too....and don't worry, we not tell anyone" *The weregarurumon nods and grins as Clarissa then felt her foor grabbed and tickled at the toes and her sides, giggling, and just press more down before she gets down and roll her footr along his ball, tickle him by her fur on her foot a bit as she giggle*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 24 Jun 2008 - 22:27

*i laugh hard again*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 15:57

*Minerva grins tickles a bit more in Marcel's armpits before working her way down his sides, joining the hands there for a few moments. Before long, however, she's at his hip, kneading them lightly to see if he's just as ticklish there as she is. Every so often, she looks down nervously as the hands at her hip, still blushing the entire time*

*Once Clarissa starts moving her foot a bit more on his tummy-ball, Chammy starts laughing helplessly again, flailing his arms about . It takes him several moments to pull himself together and try to get her back by reaching up and tickling the backs of her legs with his claws*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 20:30

*Restless, the computer went on Max feet and keep him busy, like trying if he would give up.*

*Marcel laughs hardly, shaking but he wasn't too ticklish at his sides, but still laughs, struggle and try to get away from Minerva as she goes on, feeling her fingers and claws kneal in his skin but no much effect. As Minerva looked down, the hands on her hips starts circling, spider-tickle her sides softly.*

*Clarissa grinsd and giggle, just paddle her foot deep on his shell and rolling around, likes the hot spot the button was below her foot, rolling around as she play with Chammy but soon, stopped and nail his arms down to the floor, grins at him simpl<y before purrs and lick him over and over along his face and neck, tickle him like that*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top