The City (continued)

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The City (continued)

Post  Guest on Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 23:20

*The Armadillomon point at a group of only 3 people standing bewlow a screen with the same coloureed number* "You go there." *The Armadillomon vanmished into the giant crowd of the Level 1 citizen. During the time Dracomon watched around, he pretty much noticed that among all this people, only a small group of 200 got level 2, 50 got Level 3 and like before, only 4 people, him included, got level 4. But also, there was a screen, a elevator with a big 5 but nobofdy been near it*

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 23:32

*I notice this, but I go over to the area where the other level 4 people are. But I pull out a small camera from the small backpack that I'm wearing and I take a picture of the level 5 area is. I then look at the others surrounding and wait for my turn.*
ChaosGreiga

Number of posts : 1698
Registration date : 2008-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 23:43

*After a while, the door to the room closed and on the screen a ficure appeared, a renamon wearing a headset, speaking. It was a male one* "Welcome to the Level 4. All of you have got good succeess at the entrance tests so you deserved a live in luxury and pleasure. Nothing will be a problem here so be free and enjoy your day."

*Then, a big gate opened below the screen and a road lead up to a couple of building, all looking great, like mansions. The others jkust rush forward toward this mansions and enter those which are signed as free.*

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 23:50

*I look at the mansion with some distaste for the others. I look around and go to one that the others didn't go to. After entering I go and take a walk around, trying to get a feel of the place. I look for anything that could be useful, like any hidden rooms or spaces. Maybe some hidden passageways out of the mansion.*
ChaosGreiga

Number of posts : 1698
Registration date : 2008-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 23:54

*The Mansion he choose wasn*t much big but he found many room long the ground and cellar. As far as he could investigate it, there were no hidden rooms, cameras were all around himself in the house and everything was out of high-polished steel and lookinbg very luxury. The mkansion had also no hidden exits or escapepassages. But still, the mansion somehow not felt unsafe cause of that. Even of this sterile steel look, it spread some kind of peace. In the middle of his house been a terminal, a screen mainly*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Back to top