The City (continued)

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The City (continued)

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 9 Feb 2009 - 7:26

*Chammy frowns as he looks at the games and thinks*

"Hmm... Wait a minute. If we have to pay money to play a game like that to win money, then how are we going to get money in the first place?" *he holds the side of his head as the thought comes to him* "And if that lottery game can give us less money than what we pay to get the tickets, the would mean that we'd have to make up the money that we lost in the first place... Ohh, this sounds like it's going to be complicated!"

*Minerva rolls her eyes at Alex's comment*

"No, I guess it's not. Stupid question..." *Seeing that Alex is concentrating on the tail and ribs, Minerva reaches over so that both of her hands are in Marcel's underarms, and tickles at a furious, yet steady pace.* "But I'm NOT the one on display here."
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 9 Feb 2009 - 12:56

*The owner of the booth lottery looks at them* "Actually, the first 5 tickets are free. And if you want more, you could buy some or win some in tickling." *He shown them some chairs and stocks beside the booth* "Depend on the time you stays in it, you get tickets like, one every half hour or so." *Clarissa grins at Chammy* "I would say, we rather going on looking or?" *She pointing to 2 other booths, one looks like a shooting range, and the last one seems like a adventure house.*

*Marcel laughs pretty hard and struggled at his armpits being tickled. his tail twitch but not being ticklish at all* "PLEAHAHAHAHAHSE! HSTAHAHAHAHAHP! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Tue 10 Feb 2009 - 21:43

*Alex lets go of his tail, now concentrating on Macel's ribs, with his both arms* What makes you think you're not on display? *he looks at Marcel* ANd why should we stop, if you wanted this?
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Thu 12 Feb 2009 - 1:48

*Chammy's eyes brighten at the sight of the adventure house*

"Ooh! That house there looks cool! Hehe, we've gotta at least check that out, Clarissa!" *He stops and thinks for a moment* "Oh, and we need to talk to the guard of the castle, right? We wanna see what we need to give him to get in... Maybe we should do that now?"

*Minerva looks at Alex*

"I'm not on display because I'm not strapped down to the table like Marcel here. That's all I meant by that. He's our main focus... and I'm sure he's really thankful for it, right?" *She can't help but smirk a little at Marcel as she tickles his underarms at a steady pace* "Though, if you really want us to let you up, tell us... I don't think torture is our focus here."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 12 Feb 2009 - 2:36

*Clarissa clearly smiled biggly at Chammy's reaction at the adventure house. As they stopped cause Chammy remembered the guard, Clarissa laughs* "You are a real turtle. I already cleared that as you were watching for the shops the first time. We need 500 coins to buy us in, 250 for each person." *She pet his head* "We better get going to earn that money if you want to buy in."

*Marcel listened to their talking as he pants, sweats like hell and shivers, laughing out still like ever before, showing of his race ability of never get tired by tickling.....it can be a good ability, but a bad one cause he barely break either* "YEEHEHEHEHEHESSSS! STAHAHAHAHAHP!"

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Wed 18 Feb 2009 - 21:32

*Alex nods* That's true. If you'll find it unbearable just say so. One of us will be glad to take your place, right? *looks a Minerva, then slows down to a stop*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 1 Mar 2009 - 21:37

*Chammy nods at the information about the guard*

"500 between the both of us? Okay! Hopefully that doesn't take too long. Hehe, maybe we'll get lucky!" *he looks at the adventure house now, somewhat anxiously* "So, can we take a look at this house, then? Maybe we can win some money from it? So long as it doesn't cost anything to get in, that is."

*Minerva slowly stops tickling as Marcel calls out for them to do. At Alex's words, she gives him a curious glance*

"... Right. Either one of us." *she goes about helping to get Marcel out of the device* "But, instead of letting YOU make a suggestion, Alex, I think Marcel deserves to do it, since we locked him down in the first place..."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 1 Mar 2009 - 21:47

*Clarissa nods and walked over with Chammy to the adventure house, smiling* "Well, I not see a price sign so I think it is free to enter. You first." *She waves him toward the entrance, impressed also what they will see if they get inside*

*Msarcel pants and breaths deeply, sighs as he sit up, first need to catch breath before working on again* "Well......let's see......a other device first......shall we?" *He brush his head and shivers a little as he looks around, wondering what was in there* "Did you both see something interesting to get in?"

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sat 7 Mar 2009 - 20:43

*Alex giggles* So you do like it, don't you? *ALex looks around, poiting at a device, where the victim was cuffed upside down, arms tied away from the body, feet exposed on top. There was a chair for the tickler who was at his feet, while the one who was at his torso had to kneel* Maybe that?
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 20:06

*Chammy smiles at hearing that there's no clear price sign, so he hurriedly walks up to the double doored entrance to the adventure house and pushed them open. It was dimly lit inside by candles on the walls, though he could see the wooden floorboards clearly enough. After stepping inside, he turned back to Clarrisa and waved her in*

"Hey! C'mon! Hehe, it's kinda dark, but still looks neat so far!"

*Minerva helps Marcel out of the device that he's in after he's sufficiently calmed down. At Alex's suggestion, she looks over at the device and shrugs*

"Sounds fine to me. It looks pretty straightforward..." *she starts walking towards the device before turning back to them* "But who's gonna get in it...?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 9 Mar 2009 - 22:17

*Clarissa had followed Chammy right away but after a bit following, he suddenly vanished and she looked around, noticed she was inside a glass labyrinth now, and Chammy seems to be at a other entrance* "Chammy, I think we are both at different ends of a mirror labyrinth. We both should meet at the end of the house again, ok? That would be easier then if we try to find eachother now again." *For Chammy, it seems like Clarissa had vanished and her voice came from everywhere, as he stand infront of a door if we walk a bit more forward, the room with the first action in it.

Inside that room was a big glass tube along with tons of keys and an instruction list. He simply would need to enter the tube and find the 5 right keys among the many to get to the next room. Seems easy.*

*Marcel watch the device and check it out as he look among Alex and Minerva, evil grinning at both of them* "Well, well. Who want to be at my mercy first?I would like to get....."*He watch Minerva but then grins* "Alex first." *He grins at them* "Alternative, if nobody want to accept my decision, I could try a other tour......"

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Thu 12 Mar 2009 - 18:34

*Alex smirks, looking at Marcel not very surprised when he got picked* Well I guess it's my turn then. But I get to pick who's gonna be next, right?
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 16 Mar 2009 - 20:03

*Chammy looks around in confusion as Clarissa disappears from his side of the screen*

"Huh? Oh! Okay, Clarissa! I'll see you at the end." *he chuckles* "This is kind of an adventure already, being put in different parts of a maze. It shouldn't be too bad, though."

*As he sees the tube, he hurries inside and looks over the instruction list before sifting through all of the keys, not even sure which key he's looking for*

*Minerva's eyes widen as Marcel chooses Alex rather than her, and she doesn't know whether to sigh in relief or be somewhat miffed. At Alex's question, Minerva regains her composure and folds her arms, looking at Alex*

"Yeah, and I think we all know who you're gonna pick. Heh... but you heard the 'mon, get your tail on that thing. Or do you actually need some help getting yourself in?" *she raises a brow as she steps up to the device, prepared to help or watch as Alex tries on his own*

Last edited by Chameleon5 on Mon 16 Mar 2009 - 20:30; edited 1 time in total
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 16 Mar 2009 - 20:27

*Marcel agreed and went to the device, to help Alex on it too id he need help* "I think you can take place now. We are ready, hehe...." *He rubs his hands and watch Minerva* "I'm sorry I not took you but I thought, I can't put you through that."

*As Chammy exam the holes, they had colours, at least the first 3 and the keys colour rings, which seems to make the grouping up. So the Blue keys may being the possible keys for the first lock, the red for the second and the yellow onmce those for the yellow hole. How longer Chammy watched this game, the easier it seems to get....a bit too easy until the door where Chammy entered locked behind him as he touched the first keys*

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Mon 16 Mar 2009 - 22:33

*Alex smikrs* Getting into that thing is a piece of cake... all you need to do is lock the cuffs. *he stands on his hands, positioning his legs to the feet holders of the device, waiting for them to lock them, so then they can lock his arms and body too*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 21 Mar 2009 - 22:11

*Chammy turns out in shock as the door locks behind him, but he soon assumes that he just has to get the right keys where they belong to unlock the door. After looking around to make sure nothing else was locking down or changing, Chammy goes back to trying to get the right keys, starting with the blue one for the blue lock*

*Minerva shrugs as she watches Alex handstand himself into the device before helping to lock him in*

"That's kind of any bondage device in a nutshell... Let us know when you're comfortable enough to go, okay? I don't think it'd be too fun if you fall out of this thing and land straight on that thick skull of yours..." *she smirks a bit at the comment before turning to Marcel, blushing a little* "And don't apologize to me... I'm not offended or anything and this wouldn't have been 'too much' for me to handle. I was just surprised... Anyway, it doesn't matter right now. I'm sure I'll get sucked into one of these eventually."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 22 Mar 2009 - 0:59

*As Chammy put in the blue key which seems to be the correct one on the first lock, noticable by the fact that the key was able to be turned and locks with a slight "Click". He notice now that all otrher keys had numbers together with the colour. For the next colours, were each 5 keys in one colour, numbered from one to five. And surely, only one of this keys could be correct. So he had to choose and try in worst case 5 keys out.*

*Marcel smiled at Minerva* "I not thought you deserve it. Not yet." *He ckecked the restrains and smiled at Minerva as he already stood at Alex paws, stroke the arches with his claws* "Well, did you want his paws or should I do them?"

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sun 5 Apr 2009 - 15:41

*ALex waited for them to lock the cuffs and wiggled a bit* I'm confortable enough, just check that the cuffs are locked tightly. *he giggles at Minerva's comment, then starts giggling from the slight tickling*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 6 May 2009 - 18:55

(Chammy and Clarissa are being handled off-screen Smile Will post a log later when the need arises)

*Minerva shrugs at Marcel's question, rechecking Alex's restraints*

"Paws or not, it doesn't really matter to me. Just so long as we stick to the main point, right?" *She kneels down to get better access to Alex's torso and starts adding in her hands here and there, prodding lightly over his ribs, tummy, and underarms to test for reactions* "It's not like we have to be stuck where we are for while we're doing this."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 6 May 2009 - 22:17

*Marcel nods and just smiled at the reactions Minerva gave to Alex. But he concentrated at his work, poke the main pads of Alex now with a deep grin* "Yeah. After all, we can get the time passed."

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sat 6 Jun 2009 - 13:37

(Sorry for the late post, had a hell of a lot work lately)

*Alex giggles softly as Minerva when she tickles his ribs, buth when she gets to his belly and armpits, he laughs harder, squirming in the bonds. He blows up with hysterical laughter when Marcel tickles his main pawpads, wiggling his feet*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 17:26

Since the City stand still, I will use this silenmce to RP the new players in the city. All chars get introduced to the big main plot when time comes. Until then, Chameleon, Alex will be one plot, and Chaosgreiga + Wittle Gatomon will be their own plot.

That means for Alex and Chammy: Simply ignore the posts of Wittle-Gatomon and Chaosgreiga for now)

*During all this actions, there were people which had not that much luck to be in the side yet. Still many waiten infront of the checking rooms to get their city pass, like many others. And their only hope been they get a good level and pass the tests.*

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 22:33

*Among those was a Dracomon with a scar across his snout. He looks around at the place that he is in, and then look at the card he was given, not sure exactly what to do next.*

"What is this thing supposed to be?" *I look over the card.*
ChaosGreiga

Number of posts : 1698
Registration date : 2008-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 22:59

*As he had passed the registration, he seen a picture of himself as an holografic picture been on it beside a big number. It was yellow and dominate the look of the card beside the barcode. He had a 4 on his card as others sighs as they see it* "You are lucky.......yxou got in class 4...." *An Armadillomon said beside him* "I being in class 1......"

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 23:08

*I look at the number.* "Class 4?" *I think about something.* "Do you know where people with these go?" *I look over at the Armadimon.*

*I also look around the area for a map or some other kind of directive source.*
ChaosGreiga

Number of posts : 1698
Registration date : 2008-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top