The City (continued)

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The City (continued)

Post  Guest on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 20:26

*The octopus hust keep concentrated on the paws of Max, even he squirm and laughs hard, it only used more og his tentacles on him, quickly and hard tickle him, with deep pressure on and in the skin. It surely effect Max endurance bar in more or less time.*

"Well, I don't know how Chammy!" *Clarissa spoke to Chammy in real as her avatar moves foreward, shivering and stare at the water.* "You know I hate water! Like any cat would I guess." *But still, She stepped back and runned forward with her virtual self and jumped off in the water, even shivering in real as she starts swimming down and try to attack the octopus without getting too close to Max. She had read the notes about the rings and so she known what may happen to her if she get close to Max. But at all, even she pushes the octopus, it only wrap her up with one tentacle around her body and hold her tight* "Damnit!"

*Marcel laughs and smiled at Minerva* "Well, I not fear it at all!" *He grins at them* "Tie me up if you like, I not will fight you both." *Marcel watch Minerva* "And at all, I suggessted you cause I and Alex not seen you getting tickled anyway that much as I got. And I thought, why not asking you."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 7:52

Silvia:*clings onto chammy*

Max:*shrieks with laughter*NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!
DarqLugia

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Thu 4 Dec 2008 - 20:50

*Alex smirks looking at Minerva* Well seems he agrees, why don't we do it then?
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 6 Dec 2008 - 22:30

*Chammy looks in shock as Clarissa is wrapped up by the tentacle of the octopus. Sluggishly, thanks to the weights on his ankles, he makes his way over to her and tries pulling on the tentacle to get it off of her. However, it's much stronger than the small turtle, and doesn't budge. Helplessly, he looks to Silvia. He's not sure when she made the jump into the water, but at least she was close*

"Silvia! Nngh... C'mon! If we don't do something, your brother's gonna lose! You have to do something to help him before it's too late!" *he tugs again at the tentacle on Clarissa* "Ngh! I can't get any closer than this... You've gotta try something!"

*Minerva gives a short snort at Marcel's suggestion of her on the table*

"Well, for now, I think we'll be polite and give you a turn on this table first, since it was your idea and all... And if we get caught, that's exactly what we'll say." *she smirks jokingly as she moves with Alex to help tie Marcel down to the table*
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 0:28

*The Octopus kept up with all it's miught, tickling all along of the feet and toes of Max, giving him no chance to avoid it and the multiplicator cuffs made it only worse. All of them could see that the endurance bar of Max sunk down to 60 percent, rapidly falling. Clarissa growls as Chammy got close to her* "Chammy be careful to stay in distance! I not want to get those cuffs!"

*Marcel smiled and layed down and let Alex strap his arms up above his head and Minerva was able to put his feet into the cuffs on the other end of the table. He layed now spread out like an I , easy access for all of his friends to tickle as he smile, wiggle his toes* "Hehe....now I gonna get it didn't I?"

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 5:52

Max:*max takes off his wristband,then answers a call on his phone,after 5 min. of talking he hangs up*guys,my friends from another city need me,i have to go there,its been fun and thank you for your hospitality,bye and see ya soon,lets go silvia*walks out*

Silvia:*shivers,then takes off her wristband*okay big brother*walks out with him*bye chammy,bye clarissa^_^
DarqLugia

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Tue 9 Dec 2008 - 22:04

*looks at Minerva* Oh yes he will! YOu ready for this?
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 18:06

*Chammy waves good-bye to Max and Silvia and watches as their avatars become lifeless in the game, save for Max's, who is still being tickled and losing his stamina bar at an incredible rate. Back in the world, Chammy looks over to Clarissa curiously*

"So, do you wanna keep going with just the two of us? This is a really fun game, but I don't know what we're gonna do with Max and Silvia's characters if they're just floating around like that... What happens to them?"

*Minerva smirks at Alex's question*

"Are you kidding? He's asking for it. Of course he's gonna get it."

*As she's already at the head of the table when she finishes strapping Marcel in, she takes position there, wiggling her fingers under both of Marcel's arms and keeping a good look on his face for his reactions*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 10 Dec 2008 - 19:28

*Clarissa justz was suprised the<y suddenly left like that but shrugs as her attention turn to rthe game again which seemed to be on the next step cause Max and Silvia's avatars vanished into dust, Chammy and her avatar appeared at the exit, like teleported but still wearing the cuffs with the multiplicators. The game shows actually the main menu again with several choices with the reason "2 players left.....a difficulty change or restart of the game may be advised. What to do now?"

*Clarissa looks at Chammy* "Well, I would say we should continue the game. Maybe, in a different difficulty too. Or did you think it was good that way?"

*Marcel just giggle at their talking butz laughs as Minerva joins at tickle his armpits, shaking*

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 14 Dec 2008 - 20:41

*Chammy nods at Clarissa, a little disappointed that their friends had to leave so early, but still happy to be playing*

"That would probably be best." *he giggles* "As fun as it might be to see how well we can do before our characters get tickled to death, we should probably make it a lower difficulty so that we can try to beat it." *he looks around in sudden thought* "Huh... Minerva and Marcel have been gone for a real long time today, haven't they? I hope they're okay..."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Mon 15 Dec 2008 - 22:42

*Alex grins, now tickling Marcel's belly lightly*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 15 Dec 2008 - 23:53

*Clarissa and agreed and lowered the Level to one step, now calling "Beginner", one step above easy* "You are right. Minerva and Marcel are long away. But after all, they are adult and they are fighters. They will be fine. And you forget, they working their legs and arms off to get us all enough food and money to live a good way during we both play here." *After the setting, they spawened at the end of the area at the open exit door to get into the next area as notifications telling, the cuffs they were are both reduced in weight, which was very truth. They felt like rubber now, and soft.* "Well, next arena now?"

*Marcel laughs and shaking as Alex started to tickle his belly*

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sun 21 Dec 2008 - 21:01

*then Alex's calws circle around his navel, after that he tries Marcel's armpits*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 21 Dec 2008 - 23:03

*Chammy nods at Clarissa's words*

"Yeah, you're right... Marcel and Minerva have been through a lot of stuff and are both really strong. They'll both be fine." *he smiles* "I just hope they're not gone for too long. This city is still pretty cruel."
*When they get into the door to the next area, Chammy lifts his limbs up and down, surprised that the weights are lighter. He giggles at Clarissa and nods, walking towards the door* "Sure! I wonder how the game is gonna be different now with just two of us...?"

*Minerva raises a brow as Alex moves in on her position at Marcel's armpits*

"Hey! I'm kind of working on this spot... Oh, whatever. Stick to one side while I do the other, okay? Might as well not go easy on him since he asked for it... heh." *she smiles a little as she moves to Marcel's right side and works there, tickling his hip and underarm on that side while keeping a watch on Marcel's reactions*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 21 Dec 2008 - 23:27

*Marcel stays hardly laughing now and strugle atound, curl and bale his fists, shaking his head around* "HAHAHAHAHA NO! AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!" *His fur ruffled up by the tickling a bit*

*Clarissa just kerpt smiling as Chammy asked how the game may going on.* "It will be more oriented at easy teamworks now I think. Since we are only two, I guess it will be stuff like pulling levers together, or one of us keep someone distracted and the other search for a key or something like that." *They entered now the door and stood on a medival market with fire-spiters, market people and also booth with games, also one with tickling. People sit in there and the passangers could throw coins in to get tickled. Chammy and Clarissa got an new message shown infront of their faces, a new task for this area:

You need to earn together enough gold coins to pay the guard at the castle entrance to enter.....or you find a way to enter in a other way.

*Clarissa smiled as she rub her hands* "So, Chammy. That Area seems to be easy. We can either looking for work here or search for the alternative entrance."

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Tue 23 Dec 2008 - 18:33

*Alex giggles* Oooops, sorry. Well that's a good idea. *takes the left side, tickling the armpit and also tickles the ribs with his other paw*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 5 Jan 2009 - 22:38

*Chammy scratches his helmet as he muses over their options*

"Huh... It sounds easy enough. Hehe, and those games look kinda fun! But I think we should probably try to see if we can find an entrance in somewhere. If there's some kinda challenge inside the castle, then playing the games might make us too tired... Heh, besides, I really wanna see as much of this game as possible, so I wanna know what's inside the castle!" *he smiles happily before looking around idly* "But, uh... where should we start? Which way is the castle?"

*Minerva takes her hand out of Marcel's underarm and now tries to focus on his hip and tummy, working her fingers in a speedy fashion. She's actually smiling at Marcel's reactions*

"Heh... No? C'mon Marcel, you literally were asking for this! The least you can do is take it like a fighter... A ticklish fighter, but still a fighter."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 5 Jan 2009 - 22:55

*Clarissa nods and watched arounbd with him and as Chammy had asked, a map appeared infront him, showing himselkf and Clarissa as two little dots. He now seen that the whole festival was build around the castle.....and by now, he and Clarrissa would had noticed only they actually stand inside the castle yard already but it was that big, they not norticed that the grey walls around them are already the castle walls.* "Woah......well, I thin if that map is correct, we need to find a way to get inside the inner castle then if we are already inside at the ring around."

*Clarissa looks around the booths and things* "Well, I would say we check out first what is around the castle, where we could earn money, or we actually go to the guard and ask him first how mnuch we need."

*Marcel stayed laughing, squirming his body around* "You are cruel! HAHAHAHAHA I NEVER ASKED! HAHAHAHAH FOR IT! HAHAHAHAHAH!" *He sounded rather playful, not taking it as serious as Minerva may taking it. He just seemed to play the weak one.* "I take HAHAHAHAH MORE THEN YOU HAHAHAHAH EVER WOULD CAN TAKE HAHHAHAHAHAHAH NOW ! HAHAHAHAHAH!"

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Fri 23 Jan 2009 - 17:03

Aww how can you say you didn't ask for it? You were almost begging us to do this. *Alex's hand keeps tickling his armpit, while the other tickles his side furiously* Oh are you sure about that? I wouldn't joke around a topic like that *winks*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Thu 29 Jan 2009 - 0:15

*Chammy nods to Clarissa*

"Hmm... Okay! Yeah, that should be fun! We can go around and at least see what kind of games and stuff there are in this area. Then we can go to the guards, see how much we need to get in, and figure out if it'd be easier to earn it or try to sneak in." *he giggles* "Maybe we'll even find a game here that we can play anyways, just for fun!" *he looks around the map that they're in, not sure where to go first, but also not wanting to split up from Clarissa*

*Minerva raises a brow as she keeps tickling Marcel's tummy and side opposite of Alex, not letting up as her fingers work*

"You can take more than me? How would you ever know THAT? I can take plenty... just as much as any of you guys." *She's losing some of her embarassment as she tickles, but the comment and implication still causes her to blush a bit*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 30 Jan 2009 - 0:31

*Marcel stayed laughing out loud, fighting in the table bonds hardly* "I HAHAHAHAH JUST GUESSED! HAHAHAHAHA!"

*Clarissa nods and smiled at his plan* "Sounds like a good way to check it. Then let's go look for the booths." *She walked with Chammy to the first one, starting the circle counterclock-wise with a booth where the players seems to buy 3 darts and throwing them at ballons of their liking as they standing on some kind of pads, ankles cuffed down. They see a Agumon throw a dart, hit a ballon and behind the ballon, they could read the sign now: 10 minutes tickling. As soon he got that, feathers appeared and tickle the agumon as he try to throw again, hit a ballon, wins 10 coins now.*

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 22:22

*his fingers keep workng on his armpit in side, from time to time switching to his ribs* Well guessing and saying something like that isn't a joke... someone might take you seriously and want to try it out....
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 1 Feb 2009 - 23:18

*Chammy tilts his head as he watches the Agumon throw the darts and get tickled*

"Wow... So is he getting tickled for however long he's up there? Or does it stop as soon as he hits a balloon? Hehe, either way, ten gold doesn't sound too bad for something that simple. There's no telling what's in those balloons, though." *he thinks for a moment before nodding with a smile* "Let's see what other booths are after this one, Clarissa!"

*Minerva gives a glance to Alex at his comment*

"Try it out? What the heck do you mean by that...?" *As she talks to Alex, Minerva keeps her fingers moving, sliding one hand down to light knead a hip while the other concentrates on the ribs on her side*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 2 Feb 2009 - 0:11

*Clarissa giggled and takles Chammy on* "Well, that you not know what is in the ballobs is the fun of that booth. You get tickled if you blow a balloon which has a tickle sign behind it. If you have a gold sign, you get coins I guess." *They arrived at a booth with drawing cards. It seems you pay money to get thosde cards and then tear them open and look what is in it, like a lottery.*

*Marcel stayed laughing hardly, twitch and screams at this ticxkling, kicking and swingiung his tail* "StahahahahaP! Hahahahahahahah! Pleahahahahahase! HAHAHAHAH!"

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Mon 2 Feb 2009 - 22:37

*Alex smirks, looking at Minerva in a playful way* Is it so hard to guess? *his hand now grabs his tail, testing if it could be ticklish, while hos other hand tickles each rub one by one*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top