The City (continued)

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The City (continued)

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 16 Nov 2008 - 18:36

*Chammy smiles at Clarissa*

"Oh, that's okay. Hehe, it's okay with me if you stay out of the deeper water for now. Turtles usually do pretty good in water, though, so I guess I'm the opposite." *he looks down* "This water is so dark, though... How are we supposed to find anything?" *He pushes his helmet down to better cover his eyes, almost like goggles, as he looks over at Max and Silvia* "Do you guys have any ideas?"

*Minerva shakes her head at the both of them*

"No. He's not my friend anymore. We... lost touch. We were going to take a big step in our relationship, but we just found that it didn't work out like we thought it would in the end." *she shrugs again* "Like I said, it doesn't really matter. Just a heavy memory. And Clarissa is a friend we met in Level 1, Alex. Playful, like Chammy, but a little reckless."
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 16 Nov 2008 - 19:54

*Clarissa nods at Chammy but nudge him playful* "Come on, you are a turtle! You are born in water. You must be better anyway as everyone else!" *Max and Silvia walked in but reached the deep-getting part too, and casuse Max not seems to care that Chammy even stopped at this position before, he fall with Silvia on his back in the water*

*Marcel nods and just look around as he check the doors and windows in their view* "Well, whatever it had been, now we need to get this storage guarded.....and find a way how we can use up our time." *He looking at the main door* "Alex, did you think the owners mind if we take a look inside?"

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Mon 17 Nov 2008 - 18:15

*Alex nods* Oh I see. Well I'd like too meet her. *he looks at Marcel* Well I don't know, maybe it's not the best idea....
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 18 Nov 2008 - 7:55

Both:we got nothin'

Silvia:big brother,are you okay with me on your back?

Max:of course silvia,no sweat
DarqLugia

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 18 Nov 2008 - 18:15

*Chammy nods at his friends*

"Well, okay then. If you're gonna stay here, Clarissa, and you two don't have any ideas, I guess I'll take a dive and see if I can see anything under the water." *After preparing himself, Chammy ducks under the water and starts swimming lower, just to see what's there and maybe get an idea of where the key is*

*Minerva folds her arms and shrugs at Marcel's suggestion, happy to have changed the subject*

"Well, we're guarding it, so we have a right to at least know what we're gaurding. Still, I'd want to be careful... I doubt the owner of this stuff would be happy at all if we broke something or were digging around in places we weren't supposed to."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 18 Nov 2008 - 20:00

*Clarissa smiled and nods at Chammy as he diving down . The water was dark like hell but he see two shimmering things. One was right below him, the other onb the other side od the pool. Both seems to be metallic.*

*Marcel nods* "Minerva is right. We should know what we guard. And at all, I not think we could break anything at all by just look at it." *He went to the door, waiting for Alex* "Aren't you interested and curious too what is inside?"

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Wed 19 Nov 2008 - 10:32

Both:*watches chammy*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Wed 19 Nov 2008 - 11:47

*Alex follows him* Well you two are right. But we need to be careful still. I don't want any trouble.
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 19 Nov 2008 - 19:00

*With his visor like goggles, Chammy sees the darkness fairly clearly, though it's still pretty dark. The dark water makes him uncomfortable, but he reminds himself that it's only a game. He looks at the shimmering objects before deciding to swim down to the object below him to get a better look at it and see if it might be the key*

*Minerva nods in agreement with Alex as she follows Marcel's lead to inspect what it is they're gaurding*

"I don't want any trouble either... We've already had enough of that today."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 19 Nov 2008 - 21:46

*As Chammy reached the shiny thing, he noticed it was a treasure chest, not locked or an<ything. Just a latch hold it closed. The game interface told the real Chammy on his display that he can open it and may find a item in it.*

*Marcel nods and grins, let Alex unlock the door as he open the door to watch in, smiling very big, grinning* "Oh yeah! Hole in one!" *SAs he enztered it, he seen that this storage was a developement storage with very freaky and pretty new looking stuff about tickling and bondage it seems.*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Thu 20 Nov 2008 - 1:09

Max:*Waits*

Silvia:*Waits also*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sat 22 Nov 2008 - 10:12

*ALex looks a bit at everything* Wow seems cool. But be careful, there might be some traps in here, in case someone would do what we're doing...
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 20:37

*Seeing the interface, Chammy chooses to open the chest. The action causes the Chammy in the game to swim up to the chest and struggle with the chest before finally prying it open. He hopes that, with any luck, the key is inside the chest, or at least something that'll help them get through the game.*

*Minerva raises a brow as she sees all of the devices in the storage.*

"... Huh. I wonder what sort of business the furson we're watching this for runs? I guess it's interesting, at least... I've never seen half of this stuff before." *She nods at Alex* "Maybe... But why hire us if they're just going to set traps up?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 23 Nov 2008 - 21:18

*Clarissa was waiting too but she look at Max and Silvia* "You both are pretty silent and doing nearly anything. Enjoying to watch me and Chammy work only?" *She tried to provoke them to get into some action cause since they started the game, both of them seemed pretty passive, whatever they got confronted by now. Mostly no word and no reaction from them.*

*As Chammy was tryxing to open the chest, he was able to find something inside but as soon the lid was opened enough, something jumps out and throwing Chammy back. It felt cold and heavy and focused on his ankles. The chest seemed to be trapped only cause after this, there was nothing more in the treasure chest. So it seems, that the other shiny spot would be the key now*

*Marcel seems rather happy and examing some benches with cuffs on them* "It seems that the owner is a not that small seller for tickle devices. Or something like that." *After a few minutes, he clinb on a table and jump on it, smirking* "And to answer your question alex: It not seems that this devices are secured on other way as us. Anyway, I doubt anyone woud steal a whole device. They are heavy and not very easy to hide if someone want to steal it."

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Wed 26 Nov 2008 - 22:57

*Alex wasn't very happy with what Marcel was doing but it convinced him there is no traps* Are we guarding this or using it? *giggles*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Thu 27 Nov 2008 - 21:38

Both:*turns to clarissa and nods*yeah,pretty much*max looks around for something to do,silvia just holds onto max and tries to look cute*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 29 Nov 2008 - 18:20

*Chammy 'oof'ed reflexively as his character was thrown back and made unable to move. Likewise, Chammy found that he really couldn't move his ankles either, due to the weight. Confused, he looks over to his friends back in reality*

"Uhm.. guys? Heh, maybe someone who wants to do something can swim down and try to free me? Or at least get the key. Maybe that'll break whatever this is?"

*Minerva was wary as well, keeping her eyes open for any sign of an alarm or security device going off. She shrugged as she didn't hear one, smirking at Marcel*

"Heh, we find a random table device and the first thing you do is hop on it? Or aren't you volunteering up there?" *She sighs, though it's clear that she's a little more interested than she lets on* "But, so what? It's a warehouse of tickling stuff... What's that mean for us?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 2:26

*Clarissa frowns at those two, and grins deeply as she sighs.* "We÷ll, how about someone of you now dive down to help CHammy?"

*Marcel giggles and smiled at Minervsa and Alex* "Well, if you want to make it that way, sure, I can be the first tester. But at all, I thought about getting some stuff done, to each of us within. I not trhing anyone will distrubt us here now late at night."

Last edited by Scoutter on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 23:20; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 9:51

Max:okay*Swims down and gets the key,i then feel the chains for a lock that could be opened by the key*

Silvia:*hangs on to clarissa,due to the fact that she can't swim*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sun 30 Nov 2008 - 10:55

*Alex nods* I have to agree, I doubt anyone would disturb us at this time. And if Marcel is so eager of testing it out, why don't we give him the pleasure. *grins*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 0:10

*Unfortunately, the chains have no lock to be unlocked. When Max gets close them, the another pair of chains appear on his ankles, weighing him down like Chammy is. In the end, neither are unlocked, though Max does have a key. Chammy tries to move around and find that he can, but it's like swiming in jello*

"Aww, that's not fair... The chains just appeared on you too! I don't even know what they're supposed to do for us other than slow us down..." *he blinks as a status bar marked 'help' appears on his part of the screen* "... Help?"

*As he asks, an explanation is said in a pleasant voice about the cuffs* *Chammy has noticed that he stepped into a trap item called Spreading chains. Those chains increase the ticklishness with a multiplier. And each person who gets closer to Chammy than two feet gets the chains too, but with a even higher mutiplier.*

(Info from Scoutter)

*Minerva blushes a little at the prospect, but hides it by holding a hand up to her mouth like she's covering a chuckle, which she is*

"Well, if no one's going to bug us... and you're so eager... I don't see why not. Heh, just don't anything stupid. I think I'd die of embarassment if the employer wandered in and saw us playing around with his stuff."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 0:26

*Clarissa stood there and watch in the water as she hold Silvia, rub her head* "Don't worry, I'm sure they are fine." *She concentraded on her own screen and not peeking what the others saw. But still, she wanted that Silvia stayed calm.

Even Chammy and Max felt now like lead but still able to be swimming after a while of getting used to the cuffs, a big shadow runs to them and thren, two tentacles grab out and fishing Max out, like Chammy, tugging them away of the treasure chest. As they got closder to this shadow in the darkness, they noticed it weas an octopus who examning them and then, like it lost the interest, Chammy got released again without a reason as two other arms now starts tickling Max's feet and it felt terrible hard even it was only soft stroking. It felt like it was a big lot more he felt as actually got done, like 6 cold tentacle tips tickle him ast his arches*

*Marcel giggler and smiled as he layed on the table* "Well, I actually thought maybe Minerva get a round.....since you know, I got hurt badly." *He just sounded like he want to avoid the tickling now cause his condition was far from being dangerous anymore.* "I'M sure the employer of this stuff doesbn't mind free testers for them."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Mon 1 Dec 2008 - 6:25

Silvia:i hope so

Max:*goes mad with laughter*GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Tue 2 Dec 2008 - 19:08

*Alex giggles* THis time I need to agree with Marcel. And besides we won't be doind any damage, only try stuff out how they work. ANd Marcel, you seem perfectly fine to me. *winks*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 3 Dec 2008 - 17:21

*Chammy gets released and knocked away by the tentacles as Max gets tickled*

"Oof! Hey! Uh oh... Hang in there Max! I'm coming!" *He tries his best to swim quickly to save Max, but the weights on his ankles slow him down tremendously, and the octopus seems far more interested in dealing with the target of Max instead of Chammy. When Chammy does finally manage to swim close, the octopus only spares one tentacle to tickle Chammy's tummy ball lightly, which is more than enough for the Kamemon to lose his concentration in this state and be pushed away again like a doll.*

*Chammy looks to Silvia and Clarissa in the real world* "Hrm... I don't know how to get him out of there... I can't even get close... Can you guys please help us?"

*Minerva blushes a bit more clearly as Marcel suggests she gets a round on the table. She gives a short sarcastic laugh*

"Hah... You just wanna get your paws on me... And are you seriously still hurt after all of the healing you've been through? You look fine to me..." *she arcs a brow, but smirks* "... but maybe one of us can go first, just until you get over being scared..."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top