The City (continued)

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The City (continued)

Post  Guest on Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 20:12

*Veeni nods* "Sure. It cabn't hurt." *As they would go to the terminal which they had in their own house cause of the gold status, tzhe computer said, that the people they search are ai main-terminals in level 1, but not exactly where.*

*Marcel nods at Minervas's comment and look at Chammy then, giving him attention too as Clarissa just kept an eye on the row, that they not get outlined by others because they notz moved on.* "Yes, that I have said. The city sometimes seems pretty weird." *They were now right infront of the terminal as Clarissa ask now* "Who enter first andf in which order? Should we go in there one by one or as group?"

*The computer wait, that Max say something now*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 20:16

i'm here for my upgrade from a level 1 to a level 2*i hope that,that was the right thing to say*
DarqLugia

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 20:37

*Minerva looks ahead of her cautiously, remembering her last 'personal interview' with the computers in the city*

"If we can go as a group, then that'd be best. That way, no one gets left behind if only some of us were to get upgraded. But, will they let us do that?" *she looks at Clarissa and Marcel curiously* "And are you guys coming in? I thought you two were already in the upper levels..."

*Chammy's looking around anxiously, fidgeting from side to side in the excitement of getting an upgrade and possibly seeing a better and more friendly part of the city*
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 21:48

*The computer agreed* "Insert your old data card please and tell the reason why you want to level up."

*Marcel grins at Clarissa* "We surely could join you. Enter the terminal not mean we need to upgrade at all." *Clarissa noticed Chammy's nervousity and grins, suddenly poke him in his belly* "A little bit excited or Chammy? Be careful your shell not burst."

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 7:59

*Alex nods* Well there's probably not much main-terminals there so we should go and check it out.
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 20:10

*Chammy giggles at the poke, covering up his tummy ball reflexively*

"Hehe! Well, yeah, I'm excited! The upper levels of the city are supposed to be nicer, right? I just can't wait to see what's there!"

*Minerva gives a short chuckle* "Well, you won't have to wait anymore. If we're all going, then let's get this over with and see what this 'exam' is like." *She takes Chammy's hand and gives a brief glance back to the others before walking forward into the terminal*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 17 Jun 2008 - 20:30

*Veeni nods at Alex* "Yeah. Level 1 can't be too big with main terminals I think."

*Clarissa grins and smiled as she wait beside Minera at their turn* "yeah. I hope that will be fun." *Marcel was silent as they got inside this terminal box now. The doors locked and the voice said then* "If all people in here have different requests, those need to leave. Only those eith same interests may stay." *Marcel answer* "We are all here to get upgraded. We aren't fine with our levels anymore." *The computer seems to work* "Request accepted."

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 8:29

Yeah, lets go! *Alex then walks, looking for the main terminals*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 18 Jun 2008 - 20:39

*Chammy and Minerva both voice their agreement with Marcel, though Minerva takes a moment to look at the Gazimon suspiciously when he says that he and Clarissa are there to move up as well. She only nods, however, giving no sign of their purpose being anything different*

"Agreed. We all have the same request to upgrade together."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 19 Jun 2008 - 22:12

*They needed to search the main terminals very hard cauise they somehow wasn't able to find them yet....*

*The computer agreed and a female voice can be heard now, a real person it seems* "Give me all your personal cards where your level is noted on please." *Marcel and Clarissa gave their cards off and silence followed before they sit back and after a few seconds, the cards got out back, wordless.*

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 8:00

Ok hm is anywhere here a map maybe? *Alex looks around*
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 16:49

*Chammy and Minerva gave their cards as well, silently waiting for the response from the computer. Minerva stands still and cautious as she waits and watches the computer carefully. Chammy is rocking back and forth idly*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 21:17

i just wanted to move to a larger house,for me and my sister to feel more comfortable,so i came here for the upgrade due to more space i will have
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 23:02

*Veeni looks at him and shrugs* "I not have one. Maybe some people knows where to go?"

*The computer registered the cards of Chammy and Minerva and then spit some stuff out.* "To prove the upgrade, you need to go through a test and answer some questions. Did you agree to the terms to accept any test and question?" *Marcel whisper to Minerva* "Just say yes. I'M sure there is nothing bad. You know.....I handled that."

*In the other chamber, Max see the computer agree to his request* "Did you agree to go through any task and quest you get? Cause you may need to pass some tests and answer questions or doing things for granting access to the higher level."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Fri 20 Jun 2008 - 23:05

yes i did,and i'll do whatever it takes
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 2:46

*Minerva nods silently at Marcel, turning her attention to fully answer the computer*

"Yes, we do agree to accept any test or question..." *inwardly, she grimaces as she remembers the 'tests' she had to go through to get into this city in the first place*

*Chammy seems much less hesitant, nodding and smiling happily*

"Hehe, of course we do! We'll do whatever we need to get the upgrade."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 12:32

*The computer in Max's place said now* "Prove your will by doing a handstand."

*On the other side, the female voice from the screen seems happy as then some hands appear and starts holding Minerva's arms up, tickle right hard in her armpits, cirling and wiggle.

For chammy, some feathers appeared tickle his feet but he not got hold my hands like Minerva is. He could pull back or avoid but: "It is nessesary to investigate the ticklish places at yourself more Minerva. And for you Chammy, your endurance need to be increased to an acceptable level before you can join a higher level. Cause higher level means more intensive punishments in case of trouble....like harder work."

*Marcel and Clarissa sat silent in the background, watching*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 12:48

*snickers*okay*does as told*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 17:50

*Minerva's eyes widen considerably as the hands pull up her arms, and she's lets out a surprisingly girlish squeal as more hands appear and wiggle in her armpits. Immediately, she bursts out into laughter, obviously not expecting any of this*

"What th-? EeeeeeyAAHAHAHAHA! St-stay outta there! AHAHAHAHA! Not there FIRST! GrrrRAHAHAHAHA!" *she tries unsuccessfully to hold in her laughter and pulls at the hands holding her arms futilely, her muscles becoming considerably weaker in response to the tickling. Subconciously, she also doesn't want to pull too hard, in fear of failing the test somehow*

*Chammy lets his giggles flow out freely as the feathers tickle his feet. He considers sitting down to give them better access, but instead he follows the computer's command to just stand there and endure. As opposed to Minerva, he seems rather amused by the idea, though the tickles on the sensitive outsides of his feet are already starting to drive him crazy with giggles*

"Oh! Hehehehehe sure! Mehehehehe! you can t-tickle as long as ya want!"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 19:19

*Max got an agree as the computer said now* "Now, tell me whee you are ticklish."

*The hands were tender on her arms, keep them up even if she would puill hardly. Currently, she couldn't fail at all cause the female voice on the other side seems to giggle. Now they known, it was a person behind that screen. The screen cleared up from it's blue computerized face. They could see a Weregarurumon there, barely fitting with it's head in the screen. She grins at them only and the female smiled* "If you not like that....we can go on with hardfer stuff Minerva....." *The hands going down to her ribs and sides, below her armor, stroking and tickling. Then, feathers got down and start stroking along her armpits, in and out with a soft slow swing.*

*Chammy felt how Hands take him and sat him down as now feathers joins sawing between his toes and the hands which placed him down started to tickle his belly and the ball with a feather.* "For you, we try out the endurance of high level tickling.....cause I think the low level one not will keep you up with your endurance. But still remember, getting away makes the test stop which maybe make you fail the test."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 19:22

my weak spots are armpits,feet,tail,belly,sides
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 20:19

*Minerva squeals and wriggles around from her held position, her body squirming widly with each and every movement the hands make as they travel down her sides and ribs. The lower they get on her sides, the harder she seems to squirm. The feathers are just as bad, if not worse, causing her to struggle and try to pull her arms down against the teasing touches. Once she sees the face of the female Weregaroumon behind the screen, she begins to blush, even more embarassed than before.*

"NOHOHOHO! I HAHAHA CAN TAHAHAHAKE THIS! Gah! NOnonoohAHAHAHA!" *even though she's laughing hard, it looks like she's still struggling to control herself*

*Chammy nods in response to the instructions, only holding his hands up to his mouth to control the giggling and stay out of the way of the tickling arms. The feather and hand on his tummy-ball gets a higher pitched stream of giggles out of him, and the tickling between his toes makes his toes curl and his feet fidget a little, but he does an amazingly good job of staying still*

"Oh! hehehehe I'll d-do myhehehe best!"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 20:54

*Right after he said that, Max felt how hands appear and start tickle the practical areas he had told, like the armpits, ribs and belly.*

*The weregarurumon just smiled at Minerva and Chammy. She seems to enjoy the view as Marcel grins* "Come on....don't make them get silly." *The weregarurumon grins and smiled as she seems to note something and brush, what they notice now, her purple long fur out of her face, back behind her ears.* "Well, ok." *The feathers stop, like the hands which hold her arms up as the hands on the belly and ribs just going more around, going to her hips now, and all around her lower chest, hidding below her armor that she can't reach them, like tiny bugs.*

*Chammy's tickling goes on that the feathers starts stroking all along his soles now in a average pace yet*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 21:02

*i laugh hard while squirming like mad*EEK!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 21 Jun 2008 - 22:24

*Minerva gives a short scream of laughter when the hands reach her lower chest and hips especially. She blushes in embarassment at her own reactions, but she's too busy thrashing around and laughing in response to the tickling to say anything too coherent. She still seems to have a lot of stamina, for all the good it does her now*

"NOOHOHOHO! NOT THEHEHEHEHERE! NNAHAHAHAHAHA!"

*Chammy's giggles pick up a little as the feathers move faster, though he manages to keep himself from squirming about too much yet. His feet can't help but bat at the feathers from time to time, though*

"Hehehe! C'mon Minerva! You've just gotta hehehe h-have fun with it!"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top