The City (continued)

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The City (continued)

Post  Guest on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 0:08

*Clarissa yells as she goit dragged together with Max after Silivia by chammy. She was confused but nods, understood what Chammy meant. Silivia would find a free terminal to enter*

*Marcel grins only and see as she ask the computer. He liked it as he see her getting many answers, big and small jobs at all.*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 0:13

Silvia:*heads for the terminal*

Max:lets follow her*follows her*
DarqLugia

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 1:01

*Chammy nods and runs up to join Silvia*

"So, why didn't you just get the upgrade along with your brother, Silvia? Have you guys always been a level apart?"

*Minerva browses through the lists of openings, surprised at how much is available. Shrugging, she chooses one of the smaller jobs*

"Might as well start with something minor to see how this job works..."
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 1:07

*Clarissa nods and watch Silivia, then turn to Max* "It would be very unusual if you are always different to Silivia Max. Especially cause if you count as family, notmaslly you get the same level as your "parent" if you want to call Max like that."

*Marcel watch as Minerva took a small job and he grins* "Mostly, you just stand there, looks around that nobody get closer to the person you protect then ten steps and everything is fine. I barely ever needed to intervene somewhere cause we got attacked."

*Minertva's small job was guard a transporter. It not being a heavy one, and not very expensive stuff in it but important for the company which ordered it. Marcel gets over and looked up, and also signed up for the same job. The terminal mark the job as green and lock it up. "So, now we just need to get to the destination and wait orders."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 1:11

*whispers to all of them*i guess i skipped a level,i was supposed to be a lvl 2,but i'm a lvl 3,shes a lvl 2,plus it wasn't my fault blame the computers

Silvia:*nods in agreement*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 1:30

*Chammy rubs the back of his helmet sheepishly*

"I didn't mean to blame anyone, really. I was just wondering why you guys didn't do the upgrade exam together like us and our friends did. That's all."

*before long, they arrive back at the Main Terminal*

*Minerva nodded seriously as she looked at the details of the job*

"Doesn't sound too tough, and it'll let me get my paws wet, so to speak. Thanks for joining me on this, by the way... When does it start?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 1:33

*Clarissa nods and just follow now, keeping curious her eyes around if anyone moves as they arrive the terminal again*

*Marcel giggle* "Should I rub your paws dry if they get wet?" *He know it was a metapher, a verbal picture but sometimes he liked to make a joke. He look at the description* "As soon ass possible they say here. So it must be important to be done quickly."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 1:38

Max:*i wait for silvia*

Silvia:*gets in line*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 1:46

*Chammy gets in line as well, just to keep Silvia company, if nothing else*

"I don't know if I'll be able to go in with you, since I already got upgraded. Will you be okay going alone?"

*Minerva smirks at Marcel's comment about rubbing her feet dry*

"Heh, if you want to, you can, but let's save that for after the job is done... Which I guess has to be soon." *sigh* "What about Chammy? We can't go off to work and just leave him sitting at the entrance to the area while he waits for those other digimon to get released... He doesn't even know where to go."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 2:14

*Marcel thinks and just then had the idea* "Why not tell the computer to lead Chammy the way? I know, we can't trust the compuzter at all but I think It should be possible. Or we catch them up and tell them where to go."

*Clarissa just stay with Chammy*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 2:20

Silvia:*nods*i'll be fine

Max:*watches silvia*they grow up so fast,one day your holding their hand,the next,they're going into a line without their brother
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 2:25

*Chammy looks at Silvia curiously*

"Hey, I've been meaning to ask, but I forgot earlier... How old are you, Silvia? I'm not so good at guessing the age of digimon I just met."

*Minerva frowns and folds her arms as she thinks*

"Well, if he's just sitting there, then going back to just tell him where to meet us would be a waste of time. Chammy's sweet, but his sense of direction is just awful..." *she speaks to the computer* "Computer, find the citizen in our group named 'Chammy' and give him a means to find this house, as well as acess. Can you do that?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 2:30

*The computer agreed and gave as answer* "The citizen Chammy will be notrified about the position of hisd family's house." *Marcel just keeps thinking and watch Minerva as he got up, ready to go.*

*The row before Silvia shrunk down very fast. Soon she will be in*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 2:46

Silvia:i'm 10 years old

Max:shes so young,but she acts like shes older than me
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 3:00

*Chammy turns and calls out to Max*

"Hey! Why don't you wait in line with us until she goes in? You don't need to stand off to the side like that. I'd hate to be doing this by myself if I were only ten years old.." *he looks to Silvia* "Maybe they'll let us stay with you during the exame because you're so young, or at least let your brother stay?"

*Minerva gets up as well, thinking for a moment at first*

"Hmm... I don't like the idea of putting Chammy at the hands of the computer at all... But he's got Clarissa with him, right? They were okay yesterday, for the most part... He always wants to do stuff on his own, even in a dangerous place like this." *she shakes her head* "Well, I'm ready to go if you are. I'm curious to see if this job is as smooth as you say it's supposed to be."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 3:08

*Silivia could now enter the terminal. And again, Chammy, Max and Clarissa could enter with her*

*Marcel agreed with Minerva* "You are right. Like said, we can't trust the computer too much. He goes too random sometimes. On the other side, like you said, there is still Clarissa and she isn't a blank paper in the city. She had seen and made much. She knows how to act or not act to kreep out of trouble. With her in support, I doubt Chammy ever could do anything which endanger him more as they could handle."

*He got ready and put some gloves on he put oput of his jacket.* "We can go if you like. I'm ready too." *As they walking to the place, he smiled but not look at Minerva* "I said it CAN be easy but not need to. Stay still prepared for the worst case....always. Or you end like a co-worker. He thought it is easy and that way he not put on his armor cause he not needed it the last ten missions.

But on the eleventh, some got the idea to shot at the big company boss we protected. The Bullet shot right through his body and even hit the company boss in his leg. We needed to flee before we even realized he was hit. And as we appeared again, his body was away and the robots said they removed the death body from the pathway."

Last edited by Scoutter on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 3:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleting mistakes)

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 3:23

i'm coming*he enters with them*

Silvia:*smiles happily and holds max's hand*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 3:30

*Chammy walks in with the group and looks around patiently at the inside of the terminal again*

"I hope Minerva and Marcel don't mind waiting for us. You think we'll be able to find 'em once we're done here, Clarissa? I don't really know where the housing place is."

*Minerva nods seriously as she walks alongside Marcel*

"Marcel, I'm a lot of things, but you should know me well enough to know that I'm anything but careless. I'll always do my best. I'm just curious as to whether I'll have to train more for this or the arena instead. I can take a hit when I need to... but bullets get a little trickier... Armor can only stop so much."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 3:42

*As everyone was inside, the door locked and the scvreen poped on. A male was there, looks rather grumpy* "Not again a family......What you want?" *He not even sounded interested anyway, just bothered*

*Clarissa nods* "I'M sure they not mind. And about the houses, don't worry I know where to search. We only need to find the housew then which belong to us hopefully."

*Marcel agreed to her oppinion and followed her* "Training in general will be good cause like a fight, the target and the requirments change each time so yopu must be flexible, but mostly fast to protect the target before anyone can hurt the target which brings a minus on the payment cause: We get payed that the person NOT get hurt at all."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 3:43

Silvia:i'm here for an upgrade

Max:*giggles*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 3:52

*Chammy watches Silvia speak to the terminal carefully, not wanting to say anything himself to upset the examiner*

"Yeah, we're just here to watch after her... She's young and we didn't want to let her go in alone..."

*Minerva nods at Marcel's words*

"That makes sense. It's good to be prepared for everything, though there's always the unexpected, I guess... At least speed is one thing that I'm not lacking, nor are you, which is probably why you're good at this. Like I said, though, I'll do my best. I just hope this is worth the trouble."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 4:08

*The male growl and huffs* "Upgrade? Ok, you get upgraded....." *Hands start snbap Silivia and tickle her feet and ribs all over hardly. Clarissa watch Chammy too. She wonders, why not the weregarurumon from before was in the terminal. With her, it would had been a funny thing to do.*

*Marcel needed to agree again* "Yeah. About the trouble, bodyguard is like a gamble game. You never know if it is safe or not. And you always need to do your best cause you never know how much you need to do. It is nice if you can sit therem, get your paws rested and watch how the time pass by but also can happen that a gang of machine gunners try to kill the person you protect and you need to defeat them before they defeat you or your security person."

*They arrive at the warehouse now, where they get listed and recorded to get inside*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Tue 15 Jul 2008 - 4:09

Silvia:*squeals with laughter*

Max:*Watches*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 19:10

*Chammy watches as Silvia undergoes the 'upgrade', unsure if he should say or do anything, as he's afraid of making the tester angry. Quietly, then, he stands back and alternates between watching Silvia and watching Clarissa and Max to see if they're thinking any differently*

*Minerva sighs as they enter the warehouse, still talking to Marcel*

"I think you misunderstood me... I don't have a problem with things getting rough, and I totally expect it with this position. I want to put my body to good use. However, if we're hired to protect some sleezeball that doesn't deserve any respect from us, then I'd rather not put myself on the line." *she looks around the warehouse idly as they go in* "... And why doesn't the computer defend these guys? I thought the security in this City was pretty ridiculous. They had no problem picking up that Veemon earlier today."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 16 Jul 2008 - 20:01

*The computer hands tickle Silvia even harder, squeeze her feet and sawng now with feathersd between her toes as the examer spoke* "Why you want upgrade, what is your plan, which work you had and did you know the 5 rules of the city?" *Clarissa was silent and rubs her face. She never heard of those 5 rules before and looked at Max and Chammy now, if they heard any, even she was sure they hadn't.*

*At the warehouse, they wait mainly then inside. Marcel grins at Minerva's words* "You forget we had been in Level 1 then, and not Level 3. Even it is a bit unlogical cause Level 3 have more important people, the computer not intervene in Level 3 as often as he does in Level 1. Each step you get higher, the lower the chance is that you get caught....and together with that, more real security need to be done. Here in Level 3, the computer only catch criminals after they did a crime during in Level 1, the only start of an criminal action get punished. I only can guess the reason but I think, higher-leveled citizens are lesser criminal then Level 1 people are."

*Then, some people appear and a girl was there, together with a man. The girl was a young bird digimon, looking like a Garurumon but as child during the man was a Hawkmon. The man got right at the point.* "Hello there. Your mission will be to guard my daughter home. I can't effort expensive guards of my own cause I will need them myself." *He gave them a map plus an adress* "You will find our house in there. My daughter must stay unhurt. And, if she has a wish, I would like to hear she got it granted as long it not endanger her more as you both think you can handle."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top