The City (continued)

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The City (continued)

Post  Chameleon5 on Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 20:48

*Once the connection cuts off, Minerva folds her arms and looks at Max seriously*

"After something like that, it'll take more than words to get me to trust you... I can't think of many good friendship personally that started out with an unprovoked attack. But whatever... There's nothing any of us can do now to stop what's going to happen. We had a 'friend' who used to run into similar problems."

*Chammy looks at both of the captured digimon in concern, but he focuses more on Silvia before turning to Marcel*

"B-but, I don't get it! Silvia didn't do anything wrong. Why is she being punished too?:
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 20:59

*Marcel moved again and tried to attack back but as Max and Silvia got taken, he relaxed and watch them. Clarissa was behind Chammy, still ready to defend him, but not against the rude tendrils of hands and cuffs from the city if they intend to attack Chammy. But Marcel watch as Max and Silvia got dragged over to the border of the street as the floor oppened and set of stocks appeared, with 4 holes beside eachother, ontop of the stock board had been metal cuffs for the hands.*

"Well Chammy....." *Marcel said now* "Sometimes the city computer decide that it is more punishment for someone if not the criminal himself....." *Silvia and Max got placed in during Marcel spoke and two wheels appear after thge hands and feet of Silvia and Max are locked up. TZhe wheels touch against Siliva's paws and starts tickle them with hard and highspeed turns with their fluffy surfaces as Max only could watch* ".....but the family of the criminal get punished for his actions cause it is harder for many to see the family of his in squirming and begging manner then endure yourself a punishment only. And I think, the city computer right decided on that....."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 21:02

Max:SILVIA

Silvia:*squeals with laughter while squirming like mad*EEK!AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!
DarqLugia

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 21:13

*Chammy looks on sadly as the two get tickled, subconciously curling his own toeclaws*

"That's awful... She didn't do anything wrong either. I hope she doesn't get scared because of this... It's so strange how the computers in this city know so much about how everyone is connected and what they're doing. I can't imagine anything being hidden from it, can you?" *he looks at Clarissa with his question, specifcally concerned about their 'lie' earlier today*

*Minerva watches Max and Silva struggle for awhile before responding to Chammy herself*

"I just hope he learns a bit more self-control from now on. Though, the computers took away those items of his pretty quick, so maybe they were connected to his ability or something... Second-guessing this city seems nearly impossible. Sometimes I think it's more luck than anything else." *she sighs and turns her head in Marcel's direction* "So? Do you wanna stick around until they're out or should we get going? Sometimes these things take forever... and I don't know how available houses or jobs are in this area."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 21:20

*The wheels increase the pressure and even some sft feathers starts working on Max Armpits*

*Clarissa sighs and nods* "Chammy.....It isn't fair, I agree. But at least, it isn't harming them or? It is still tickling so they will get out of air, and tired but not get broken bones. And about that: I think the computer mainly dislike fighters cause it may want to prevent a war inside this city by any force...." "And that way, it may react very harsh and quickly toward everyone who is regisrted as Warrior somehow." *Marcel nods to Minerva as she spoke* "Yeah, we better go to get a house. I'M sure some a free but the earlier we get one, the bigger is the chance we get one which we like."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 21:22

Max:*laughs slightly*hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahahaha

Silvia:*squeals even harder*EEK!HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 21:43

*Minerva nods at Marcel, turning around to face the group fully*

"That makes sense. We shouldn't waste any time then. Let's go and at least get set up in our new level. C'mon you two." *she waves for Chammy and Clarissa to follow*

*Chammy pauses for a moment before shaking his head slowly*

"No... No, that's all right. You guys don't need me there for you to buy a house. Just come back here after you get it, okay? I'll wait here until Silvia and Max are released. I don't want them to be all alone when they get done being punished." *he sits down on a curb of the road decisively before looking back at Minerva and the rest and smiling hopefully. Patiently, he turns to watch and wait for Max and Silvia*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 4 Jul 2008 - 22:29

*Like Chammy said he want to stay, also Clarissa agreed and took a place next to Chammy* "I will stay too....that Chammy don't be alone...." *Marcel nods but he could see, like Minerva does, that Clarissa not stayed to keep company only but more percisely keeping Chammy save. It seemed that it scared her that Max and Silvia got attacked that easy. And now, she wouldn't feel well if they leave Chammy alone. Ok, he was old enough but who knows what the city computer think next: Capture waiting citizen from the street? Who knows?*

*Marcel nods and followed Minerva as sghe was about to go to the terminal for the houses which would be free. They had luck and three houses around the area they are now would be free. One wooden blockhouse, an english style house and a stone house in medival style, outside at least.*

*The tickles went on, all over Silvia and the feathgers getting away from Max and tickle Siliva's armpits now*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sat 5 Jul 2008 - 1:44

Max:*pants slightly,i watch sillvia,i then hold my head down in shame*

Silvia:*screams with laughter*EEEEEEEEEEEK!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Fri 11 Jul 2008 - 18:07

*Minerva looks between the houses seriously, having personally enjoyed the atmosphere of the last one and guessing that Chammy would want something similar*

"Hmm... Well, I like the stone house, myself. It just looks cooler temperature-wise, and more stable on the outside. What do you think?"

*Chammy sits patiently on the curb as he waits for Max's and Silvia's punishment to end. Embarassed, he speaks towards Clarissa, but keeps his eyes forward*

"Sorry. I didn't mean to make you stay here instead of getting to look at the place we're going to be living in. I know that'd be really exciting, for me at least." *he sighs* "I wonder if these guys have a place to live yet?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 11 Jul 2008 - 20:22

*Marcel nods tzo Minerva as he going over and check his card in* "Well, I think you are right. Let's check it out inside now." *He walked inside and like told, this house was much more in condition and thinks. two terminals are there, TV, Radio, and a big kitchen plus many bedrooms*

*Siliva's torture went on, faster and much harder now on her and Max got replaced. He got but next to Silivia, on the opposite side of her, that he stare at her feet as his head and hands end in a pillory now, rather low above the ground. It took some many hours before the torture stopped* Criminal action punished.......release ticklee...... *Siliva got out, but max stayed in*

*Clarissa just watch with Chammy even she was confused, very careful watch Chammy that he not get in trouble yet by doing a wrong move maybe. She really not knows if the city computer dislike it if CHammy runs now over and help them*

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Fri 11 Jul 2008 - 23:36

Silvia:*continued laughing until the torture stopped and then she wobbled a bit when she was let free*

Max:*just continued to look down in shame,he couldn't bare to see her reaction after all of that*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 12 Jul 2008 - 17:05

*Minerva nodded in approval as she looked around the house*

"Not bad. Way better than our house at level one... This one actually looks pretty comfortable, and we've even got our own terminals." *she raises a brow at Marcel* "So, are you staying here with us, or do you already have a place of your own?"

*Chammy didn't even think twice as he saw Silvia get released. Quickly, he jumped up from his sitting spot and ran towards her position, kneeling down when he got close to help her up*

"Silvia! Are you okay? I... I think the computer's done for now." *he looks at Max with concern* "Though your brother's still trapped, for some reason. Maybe he's still in trouble because he's the one who broke the rules?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 12 Jul 2008 - 17:11

*Marcel watched all over the house and agreed* "I will stay here in the house if you and Chammy not mind. At all, I think that house is big enough for more as four people at all." *He get on a coach and sits, testing it*

*Clarissa runsd right after Chammy, wanted to stop him but she can't, even she stay close to CHammy, watch Max and Silvia.* "I guess, Max is still in pillory cause the computer maybe want something. Like you said Chammy, he not seemed to be finished...." *Clarissa check Max out* "Are you ok that far?"

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sat 12 Jul 2008 - 17:17

Max:*is looking at the ground in shame*i'm fine,its my fault that she was in the same situation as me,i bet she won't even forgive me now

Silvia:*walks over to max*thats not true,don't say that big brother,i will always forgive you and love you

Max:*starts to cry,because what she said actually made his day somuch better*silvia,i'm so sorry
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 22:32

*Minerva nods as she gives the living room a quick look over*

"I don't see why Chammy would mind that at all... and I'm sure he'll want Clarissa to stay here as well. Four should be plenty to keep things from getting too crowded or too lonely." *she sighs and looks over to the terminal* "I guess I should try to look for that secondary job the examiner talked about... What do you do for work besides fighting, Marcel?"

*Chammy rubs the back of his shell nervously, unsure of what to do at the sight of the two siblings*

"You really do seem sorry Max... I'm sure the computer's gotta let you out soon if you're already learning your lesson."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 22:48

*Clarissa agreed to the words Max and Silvia said, as then, the computer gave an new order out....but also realease Max out of his pillory, as hands placed silvery cuffs around his ankles and wrists* "Subject get realeased under supervision. If subject break any other law, he get imprisonated and his family members restricted." *Clarissa shivers but get Max up and looks around as the pillory vanish now* "We need to get going. I dislike this place really much."

*Marcel looks at Minerva and watch her examing the house and then sztopped at her question* "Well.....I used to work in the adult area as entertainer....if you know what I mean. Many girls liked to play with my........ears." *He grins and blush a bit* "Oh, and beside that I worked at the train-station as coordinator of incoming transports aound the city sector."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 22:53

Max:*nods with silvia on my back*come on lets go

Silvia:are you okay,big brother?

Max:i'm fine silvia*coughs*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 23:03

*Chammy hurries to stop the pair*

"H-hey! Wait! Where are ya going?" *he looks at them curiously* "After being punished like that, it's probably not a good thing for you to be wandering around... Sometimes this city can be really unfair. Do you guys have a place to stay yet?"

*Minerva can't help but smirk as Marcel talks about his past job*

"Your ears, eh? Heh... I guess I can see you in both of those positions to some extent. What do you do now, though? The way you talk about it, both of those jobs are in the past."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 23:12

*Clarissa nods* "Yeah. Better you go to your house and have some rest......or didn't you have a home yet?" *She grins at Chammy* "If not, how about stay at our place?"

*Marcel laughs and grins at Minerva* "Well. You can imagine that if two girls are intend to sexual actions, they not will touch this floppy ears of mine....." *He stroke his ears back, grinning* "I more ment those ears below the belly.....this ears if you understand." *He blinks at her and then thinks* "Well, I earned some credits by guard people, help people on the street by many things. Like watch after children as they play, brushed paws etc. Just street jobs."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 23:15

hm,really?well,silvia has to get another upgrade so we can live in the same house together,but i haven't got a home,after she gets the upgrade i will,but tommorrow,i'm going to start my job as a dust-biter
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 23:23

*Chammy tilts his head curiously*

"Huh? But I thought that Silvia and you both got upgraded today? Didn't you get upgraded to the same level? And if that means that you guys don't have a place yet, I'm sure no one will mind if you stay with us until you do. I wouldn't count on that dust-biter thing to give you a lot of money, though. Minerva had some trouble getting allowed into fights in the first place..." *he frowns a bit as he thinks about her job* "And lots of digimon get hurt there. It might cost you more later."

*Minerva winks back at Marcel*

"I understood what you meant, for the most part, though some folks have strange preferences, so I couldn't be sure... And that doesn't make the ears I can see any less cute. Stroking someone's ears can have quite an effect, but guys don't always pay attention to little things like that..." *she shrugs* "Anyways, that sounds like something I might like to get into, especially being a body guard. Any chance you could find a way to get me into a job like that?"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 23:34

*Clarissa nods. She was suprised he mentioned that Silivia isn't upgraded too, now as Chammy repeat it* "If she isn't upgraded you should hurry or the computer starts splitting her away fr....." *Right as she wanted to say it, a robot asppear* "The subject Silivia not met the level requirements. She may asked to leave this area through the next closest exit into the Level she is allowed to be. Not following the instructions will cause penalty."

*Clarissa looks at the robot* "Listen: She was about to get to an upgrade terminal ok? So leave her alone!" *The robot look at Clarissa* "That is not your matter citizen Clarissa. You get asked to step out of the way or penalty will follow."

*Marcel giggle at Minerva and looks her all over* "To be serious, others have weird interests but if you would be a worker for erotical, I would be sure some males would like to look below your armor, me included. You can hit me if you like but I'm open to say that you looks pretty good." *He grins* "About body guards, you can ask the terminal. here in Level 3 you can work nearly as everything you like."

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 23:37

Max:*sighs*silvia,go on*cries a bit*

Silvia:*waves and leaves*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 14 Jul 2008 - 23:48

*Chammy gasps as he sees Silvia being taken away*

"W-wait! Oooh, c'mon, we can go back with her to the terminal!" *he grabs hold of Max's wrist and tries to take him and Clarissa with him to follow Silvia* "Silvia! Wait! We can stay with you until you get upgraded! I can't let you and your brother just be separated like that. C'mon, the terminals should still be open and you can just get back in line."

*Minerva blushes at the compliment from Marcel, folding her arms and trying to mask her girlish smile with sarcasm*

"Heh, well thanks, but I think I'd rather choose who to play nice with instead of being picked at by just any sloppy-clawed guy..." *she smirks and turns to the computer terminal* "Guess it couldn't hurt to take your advice, though.... Computer, show me any available positions for 'bodygaurd'."
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top