The City (continued)

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The City (continued)

Post  Guest on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 21:19

The City......the last hope they call it too. The war was over but the still damaged ground forbid any life-form to get a chance to survive. If people not starve, the radiation and the harsh storms would do their work. A nasty place the whole world got.....and that only cause digimon started fighting. Not with bow and spear, not with guns. Their weapons had unspeakable names like PH-36XTC or B.O.Z.Y. But they all had the same effect. Wherever this weapons got actived, a big burst of energy and cloud suffocate any life. Nobody survived the direct hit. Only the once which lived in less important areas or being hidden had a slight chance.

The City is one of three big places which got enough power before the bombs fallen. Protected by the giantic shields, called D.N.S, like the genome is called sometimes, this cities could resist every weapon an enemy. And now, they are the only places to go to if people wants to survive. But only for those outside, the city seemed like heaven. Those inside known how life is there. And a group of people in there are right about get some big changes in their lifes.....

Chapter III : .....Lag.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*The night was peacefully and Minerva had a pretty lovely rest, like Chammy had. They still being in their gold house at Level 1. And this morning, they wants to go to the main terminasls to get their upgrade....their chance to get in an upper Level then 1. With luck, they may manage it to get in Level 2.*

*Clarissa still lay curled on the couch, not moved any inch in the night. Also Marcel was there but he not slept. He was reading sometzhing, a letter he got, deeply sunk in it. He not wake anyone up. It is their descision when to get up*

Back to top Go down

Re: The City (continued)

Post  Chameleon5 on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 22:16

*Shortly after the sun rises, Minerva wakes up, stretching slowly and remembering painfully that she forgot to have that soak she'd been so looking forward to yesterday. After waking herself up fully, she goes over to Chammy's bed and give him an affectionate pat on the shell. After a few minutes, he yawns and wakes as well."

"Hmm... G'morning, Minerva... Did ya sleep good?" *he smiles sleepily up at her*

"Heh... well enough. C'mon. You get yourself ready, Chammy. We want to be at that Main Terminal before too late." *she nods and gets up off of the bed, walking towards the door* "I'll see if the others are ready yet. Meet me out there, okay?"

*softly, Minerva opens the door and goes out into the living room. She waves at Marcel with a friendly, yet surprised look*

"Looks like you're ready before any of us, Marcel..."
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 22:58

*Alex woke up in the morning. He walked down and looked around. He wakes up Veeni* Morning Veeni, it's a new day. You should get up.
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 23:42

*Marcel looks up at Minerva and then at the wristband clock he had* "It is right about time. The main terminals have more uses as only that. If you not want to wait hours before get one we should go quickly to their position." *Clarissa still sleep deeply, dreaming even it was bright day. It was visible, that she is a cat. They could sleep all day long if they like.*

*Veeni yawns and stretch as she look up at Alex* "Morning......anything important or why you throw me out that early?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Fri 13 Jun 2008 - 4:36

*Minerva nods to Marcel silently before leaning down and giving Clarissa a shake to wake her up*

"C'mon, Clarissa. It's time to wake up. We've gotta get moving before there's a crowd..."

*Chammy walks out of his room sleepily, still yawning a bit as he looks at the other digimon in the room getting ready*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 13:20

*Clarissa yawns and shaking* "Minerva......please....." *She stretch* "I'M level 3, so I wouldn't need to come with you at all...." *Marcel grins evil* "You are just too lazy to get up...." *He got up and goes to Clarissa's backpaws which are a bit exposed even she sleep and he tickle then, with one blow, both feet at once and Clarissa leap up right in the stand, laugh but growls at Marcel* "HEY! You are unfair! You know as best as I am that I not need to get up!" *Marcel smirks only* "And you think, you can stay here in the house if we sell it?"

*He looks at MInerva* "I mean, I guess you and Chammy not want to stay here too if you both get Level 2 didn't it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 19:53

*Alex giggles* No, not really. I just don't think we should sleep all day. And it's not all that early...
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 20:08

*Minerva sighs and folds her arms in thought*

"That all depends on whether or not we'll be able to *afford* a new house once we move up to another level. Personally, the further away we are from the trouble here, the better."

*Chammy rubs the back of his helmet sheepishly* "Well... we don't wanna be too far away, though. Not if Clarissa and I need to go to work in this area."

*Minerva shrugs* "I'm sure, so long as it's in the same city, it won't be more than a long walk. Who knows? Maybe we'll find better work for you in one of the upper levels. Anyway, we don't want to waste any more time and risk a crowd. If you guys aren't coming along, then we'll meet with you afterwards. C'mon Chammy." *she waves Chammy to follow as she heads for the door*

"See ya guys soon!" *Chammy waves happily before trotting after Minerva, following her on the walk to the Main Terminal*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sat 14 Jun 2008 - 21:08

*a veemon runs past them,not even noticing them,but then trips and hits the ground*gotta' get that upgr-OW!
DarqLugia

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 1:21

*Veeni stretch and get up, and watching Alex as she was about to get some stretch.* "Yeah, maxybe you are right. But what to do today? Working again? I not feel like I want to work today."

*Clarissa jumps after Minerva and Chammy. Now, cause she is awake, she would follow them at all. Marcel himself grins* "I not think it will be too difficult to get a house there. You forget, this is a gold-house so it is some worthy. Even it will be only enough for a green one in Level 2, it would be enough for the first. The rest we could earn by working hard a few weeks."

*As they got out, Marcel noticed this Veemon which tripped and looks at him, niot not put much attention hom him as they went on to the main terminal*

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 1:31

*Alex nods* We don't need to work today. We could go and check the city maybe we could fing something interesting.
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 1:35

*i get up,brush myself off and i continue running*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 7:58

*Minerva didn't pay much attention to the tripped Veemon either, as she's focused on getting today's task done and out of the way*

*Chammy looks at the Veemon with concern, but he doesn't say anything once he sees the Veemon get up and continue running, seemingly all right. He looks up at the others to see how they were reacting, but seeing that they didn't do or say anything about the passing creature, he keeps forward, following them to the Main Terminal*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 9:55

*i run out of energy after a short while,so i start walking,happily humming*
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 10:07

*Veeni agreed and grins deeply* "Sure! Anyway, I ask myself how our friends do at the moment too. We not seen them for a while."

*As Minerva and Chammy goes on, they got to the main terminals.....and like they feared, they are busy. the 4 big boxes had rows infront of them and man<y of them seems to sit, waiting very long how their expressions looked like. An Agumon looked up at them and smiled* "Want to the terminal too? Well, then I think you all get some sit cause currently all terminals are busy......since yesterday."

*Marcel sighs and looks around the terminals ass he found one which was rather quick-working. He got in the row before he wave Minerva, Chammy and Clarissa.* "Here! Get in here. This one seemed to be a not long-used one!"

*Also, along with them, they noticed that this Veemon which they seen got near that terminal. He seemed to be in need to do something here too.*

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 17:30

Yeah, you're right. We should look for them and see what they're doing. Maybe something interesting.
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 18:17

*Minerva and Chammy follow Marcel's wave swiftly, with Minerva holding on to Chammy's arm to keep them from getting separated in the mass of digimon. Once they get in line with Marcel, Minerva looks around in aggitation and says to him*

"I thought you said that it felt like there were fewer and fewer people when you went up in levels... Why are there so many here?"

*Chammy, meanwhile, is holding on to Minerva's arm and watching other digimon, as well as the Veemon that he recognized from earlier. He's glad that he made it to a thinner line and that he looks to be doing okay now.*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 20:00

*VBeeni smiled biggly and just get up and ready, going out with Alex* "Well, how we search them at all? The city is big still. Who knows if they are still there where they should be?"

*Marcel looked at Minerva and nods* "Did you think the main terminals are only for Level-up citizen? The Main terminals are also for many more things. Sometimes you get ordered to one if you need to deal with a limitation, like you got forbidden to work. Then you need to get here and deal with the computer what to do that it get reset. Punishments get done in there too if it needs bigger forces." *The row infront of them only shrinks slowly*

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 20:59

*Alex goes out with her* Yeah you're right. How about if we ask a terminal it might tell us where they are...
lxnvk

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 21:13

*Minerva nods at Marcel's response*

"I guess, since we've not really had to be here since we've gotten into the city, I never really knew what they were for. I guess it's good to know now, though, especially since we'll probably use one sooner or later down the line. Still, this is a pretty big mob for something that sounds like it's supposed to work efficiently. How can anybody get anything done through these consistently when it's so gummed up...?"

*Chammy looks up at them curiously* "Maybe there's something big that folks are preparing for? Or maybe it's worse because of all of the extra problems popping up that Marcel was talking about yesterday?"

*the line moves ever so slowly forward again as they speak*
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sun 15 Jun 2008 - 21:34

*finally it was my turn,i was overjoyed to be next*yayz^_^
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 0:24

*Veeni shrugs but smiled at Alex* "Well, if you think so."

*Marcel sighs and thinks* "The problem is, this city is crowded. It wasn't planned to get that much citizen I think. And cause nearly nothing can be imported to build stuff new at all that fast, the city can only grow slowly to a size which can handle that people." *As he had spoken, three more people rushed in the terminal, one by one. Their problems seemed to be fast solved at all. So, only one person more before Minerva and Chammy as Marcel look at Chammy* "Problems? Which problems you mean? I forgotten them if I told at all before."

*In the other row, Max entered now the main terminal. There was a big screen and a bench* "Take a seat and tell what you need help with." *The voice said now. as the doors had locked and only the screen gave a bluish light in the chamber the main terminals seemed to be.*

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 1:15

*Minerva folds her arms and muses aloud*

"Maybe they should start thinking about building another one of these somewhere... At this rate, they'll run out of resources or space in no time at all. Unless some digimon are really unlucky, of course..."

*Chammy looks up at Marcel honestly in response to his question* "Well, I don't remember specifically, but you said that there were more bad things happening lately, and that the guards and stuff in the City were acting kinda funny." *he looks ahead of them and jumps with excitement* "Oooh! Look! We're next!"
Chameleon5

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Mon 16 Jun 2008 - 3:04

*i sit down*ok...
DarqLugia

View user profile