Restart of the "City"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Restart of the "City"

Post  Guest on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 19:36

I may add you but I will just tell you that you should post regulary and your char's powers maybe will cause that he will be a magnet for trouble

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtreme on Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 1:23

Yeah I'll start soon but I'm gonna wait until the holidays here. I have one more day left. And I probably rarely be using my powers anyway. That would probably break the "no godlike" rule or something. I just put it in so that if I did use it for some reason, you wouldn't intervene.

Xtreme

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-03

View user profile http://xtremethehedgehog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 26 Jun 2008 - 10:07

Good idea to tell me then. ^^

Tell me too if you are ready for joining.

Back to top Go down

Holidays

Post  Guest on Thu 3 Jul 2008 - 10:24

Hello.

Next week, at the 7th July, I'M in holiday and away for one week. I will return next week's Saturday so I will not be able to post.

I will give ideas what could be played until I return. My ideas I tell are things I could imagine up right now which definitly not work against my plot. But if anyone want to play something different, be free to do so. ^^

Here are some:

Silivia need to do a very ticklish test to be Level 3. I think it is clear how it works mainly. Computer can be whoever want.

Max and Minerva maybe could find a random reason to fight in arena Or getting into a tournament.

Back to top Go down

New players searched

Post  Guest on Sun 7 Dec 2008 - 17:52

Hello there!

Inot know if anyone read this at all but since one of our players, DarqLugia is about to leave the RP, we may have a place to add a new player if someone want it.

At all, everyone is welcome to ask me if they can join. I'M gladly helping people to getting in the RP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arceusgod on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 2:02

Oh no!!! Have we already started?? I enter! ^^'
Name: Shainine
Race: Gaomon
Items: Goggles for intense moments and blocking sandstorms; Black punching gloves
Personality: Very relaxed and very smart; has had combat training, and she will kick your butt if you say she's emo! Laughing
Appearance: A black Gaomon with tinted goggles
I hope i'm not too late!! Embarassed

Last edited by Wittle Gaomon on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Arceusgod

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 11:22

This RP started a good half year ago......^^

But that you shows interest is still nice. I weould advice you take the time and read through ALL City pages that you know what happened. Then you tell me if you still want to join and I will think about it whow we could do that if I find a possibility.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arceusgod on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 16:32

WHen I read the City COuntinued, it looks REAAAALLLLYYYY fun!!!! And this is a restart, so I didn't read them ALL! PLEASE, PLEAAASE CAN I JOIN??? If I can't join, it'll drive me nuts!!! Like this: Laughing Razz Twisted Evil What a Face cyclops santa flower alien cat monkey bom drunken rabbit sunny geek afro lol! So please let me join!!!
Arceusgod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 16:41

If you go hysteric it will not help.

I take this RP rather serious. I spend much of my freetime after work on planning things.

I tell you that I need to see where I could add you.

And for that, it would really much help tpo iknow which character or characters you intend to use in it together with possible ideas what the char may could do as job when the inside-RP chars met your new char.

Back to top Go down

Post  Arceusgod on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 18:44

I was just kidding. When Shainine meets new characters should would be shy, but would would not hesitate to go to combat if they pose a threat. She is absolutely ticklish NOWHERE, but a weak point could be revealed later. She loves caring for other digimon, but will not hesitate with any other job.

Last edited by Wittle Gaomon on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 23:55; edited 1 time in total
Arceusgod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChaosGreiga on Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 19:04

We already talked about me joining this in an IM, but I should put in my characters data.

Name: Robert
Species: Dracomon
Items: Carries a small bag that can hold a variety of items
Personality: Genius level intelligence, very thorough and creative, as well as loyal and proud
Appearance: Has one scar running along his snout, one on his left arm, and one above his right kneecap
ChaosGreiga

Number of posts : 1698
Registration date : 2008-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 16:58

Attention to all of those which wanted to join lately:

Since the regular City players are busy irl, I decided to give the new players now a start, with a seperate scenery. But this has several things I need to mention and those peoplke should have in mind:

Since it plays like on the OTHER SIDE of the city, this chars Can't know where the other chars are. Walking there would and Will take several posts (minimum 5 walking posts which I will make comments on).

Since I play a different part, it may act a bit less well-thought as the others got. But I will try my best to keep a good level in story.

The posting order is the same like at the others. Example in that case:

Scoutter - Chaosgreiga - Wittle-Gatomon - Scoutter - Chaosgreiga

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top