Restart of the "City"

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Restart of the "City"

Post  Guest on Fri 23 May 2008 - 15:10

Yeah, you read right: The City RP get restarted in a new thread. And again, all user of the board are invited to join.

Cause it is too much work, I change some stuff in the RP with the restart like:

Level System get simplified = I not make this job restrictions anymore in that detail. There will be job differences between the levels but not that much detailed about the earning etc. It just sounded cool as I thought it up but in the end, it doesn't mattered anyway.

Simplified House system = The differences and the houses get rather useless like the whole money system cause it was hooked with the earning system too. So, there will be only 3 types of houses now: Green, silver and gold.

The Green house is just basic. A kitchen-living room mix plus a sleeping room. Basic environment, nothing interesting to say.

Silver has some small things which are better. That can be a radio, a TV or a seperate, better kitchen but nothing too big.

Gold is the premium class. Everything is much better then the other houses. A very good kitchen (depend on the city-level), compfy beds, TV, radio and own terminals. It is the best you can get in that area the players are in.

How I make the silver and gold houses only accessable for hard working people I will think about later.

NON-ADULT RP

Yeah, cause I not needed the adult area and adult parts from now on, this RP may start in the general RP folder from now on if nobody mind.

Last edited by Scoutter on Thu 29 May 2008 - 22:00; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Restart of the "City"

Post  Guest on Thu 29 May 2008 - 19:46

The City RP will be soon restarted.

For those which like to join, get here and reply please that I can calculate the size. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Fri 30 May 2008 - 8:56

i'd like to,i guess
DarqLugia

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 30 May 2008 - 17:10

Welcome then ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sat 31 May 2008 - 0:32

thanks
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat 31 May 2008 - 13:21

Just as little prepare for myself, take some time and tell me how your character looks like, what items he as and so on. As Little help, I added a list with some hints what I want to know.

Important: All informations related to the items, abilities and design you tell here WILL BE fixed statements. If, for example, you use an item you not listed here, I would need ti intervene then. In some other RP I played some people just pulled giantic weapons out of their sleeve and that broke up all fun in the RP.

Example: If you say you have a pistol with regular bullets as item only, then you HAVE ONLY a pistol with regular bullets and NO machinegun, NO transquilizer etc.

The Checklist (Maybe I miss something so feel free to add what you think I missed)

Name
Personality
Appeareance (Cloths, body)

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sat 31 May 2008 - 17:23

Name:Max
Race:V-mon
Items:backpack full of tickle tools and video games
Personality:i'm cute,funny,& smart,i'm also cool,i also am happy most of the time
Appearance:i wear a black long scarf,goggles on my head,i wear a red vest(under it is a black t-shirt),black pants,and no shoes
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 0:58

Thanks for that entry

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Sun 1 Jun 2008 - 3:38

you're welcome
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 19:45

Now to everyone:

Chameleon suggested to me, that it maybe would be better if EVERYONE fill out a form who is in the City to get sure that no suprised happens related to the stuff people wears.

About items: I mainly want to know stuff which could have a big effect in the RP so you not need to tell me the matches or the amulet you have as memory of your family or so.

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 22:54

my scarf used to be owned by an ex-ninja and he possesses that scarf and me from time to time,my goggles can analyze and predict the next move of any digimon they belonged to my mother,is that what he and you meant?
PS:did you guys already begin it?
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 23:01

The googles are something I meant by powerful items. The scarf is not very important.

And no, we not started it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Fri 6 Jun 2008 - 23:24

PS:okay
i also carry a dark bladed katana around called masamune and,it has amazing power and lightness(weight),it also has a special technique where i can control mine and other's shadows to do my bidding,that's all
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 11 Jun 2008 - 16:05

THat weapon definitly would cause problems. That is a very mighty power DarqLugia. Does it have any limits? If not, I would suggest you get some restrictions or so on.

Examples for that could be: Only works for a speficic time, only on a specific number of shadows on the same time, only works under specific situations like Daylight, body condition etc.

But like said, it is your char. I will not deny your char joining. Just want to clear up that the City guards WILL be better as any char the plaxyers have cause the City KNOWS what you have and that way, can prevent you have much chance to defend.

About the RP: It will start pretty soon and I suggesst, that everyone, ewven the old players maybe could try to write down their chars like I asked. THere is no need for it but I would like it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Chameleon5 on Wed 11 Jun 2008 - 17:05

Name: Chammy

Race: Kamemon

Items:
1. Helmet/Visor- Offers protection and allows Chammy to see various data readings on objects such as: temperature, materials (what it is made up of), and energy readings. It also houses a small missle in the top of the skull.
2. Shell- Mechanical shell that is part of Chammy's body. Is nearly impervious by normal means.

Personality: Friendly and open, seems to really enjoy having fun, playing, and being tickled. Is very child-like and innocent.

Appeareance: Looks like a normal Kamemon, a cyborg turtle, though he is more of a bluish color than the natural green.

----

Name: Minerva

Race: Lekismon

Items:
1. Body Armour- Includes a chest and face plate to protect her from physical harm.

2. Moon Night Gloves- Gloves given to all Lekismon and the source of their great power over water. Allows her to summon and control small bursts of water and ice. Her natural relationship with water also causes the element itself to have a rejuvinating effect.

Personality: Quiet and reserved in most cases. She has a temper that flares up when someone greatly offends her or threatens a friend, but in most cases she ignores insults and rude creatures. She does not believe that such things are worth her time. During a fight, she is calm and very observant due to her experience.
She protects Chammy with her life.

----

There ya go, Scout Smile Sorry about not doing this sooner!

Appeareance
Chameleon5

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2007-11-06

View user profile http://chameleonice.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lxnvk on Wed 11 Jun 2008 - 17:33

Name: Alex
Race: Gaomon
Items: He's got his phone, pocket knive, diamond and a watch.
Personality: He's a calm person, but reacts quickly. He doesn't like arguing, but loves tickling or getting tickled.
Appeareance (Cloths, body): He's wearing jeans and his watch. He doesn't wear gloves.
lxnvk

Number of posts : 4444
Registration date : 2007-10-15

View user profile http://lxnvk.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Wed 11 Jun 2008 - 19:15

here's a refresher

Name:Max

Species:V-mon

Personality:cute,funny,smart,mostly happy

Appearance:black vest,red undershirt,black pants,goggles,a red scarf,a black katana named masamune

Limits to Masamune:it can only be used at night,it can only be activated by me getting angry,i can only use it for a certain amount of time(1 hour,maybe 2),it also can only control 3 shadows at a time
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed 11 Jun 2008 - 21:25

Now, the old thread is wrapped up and enbded fine.

Now, back to planning the next one:

Player list: LXNVK, Chameleon, Darq and Myself.

Anyone join?

About posting, I think I want to try to get this waiting post ruler working again. That means after someone post, he need to wait until two other had post before he put his next post up again.

Ex: Scoutter - LXNVK - Chameleon - Scoutter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 10:12

Maybe today, I will open the new thread. So today is maybe your last chance to join.

And Darq:

I will make you join as we both will play, likwe you got in the city and wanted to be upgraded. So you will meet Minerva and Chammy and the others as Minerva will go to the terminals.

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 14:39

um,one question,what do you mean by 'upgraded'?i just need to know
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 19:46

WQell, the next step I was planning is, that O play with Chameleon's chars some scene where they do a test to earn it to be "upgraded" from Level 1 to Level 2 or even higher.

I jjust amnted to say, you will go thought that too. I want to keep it easy for me tzo keep track. So I include you there, like you met the other chars as you were on the way to get a Level-up to Level 2 too.

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 19:50

ohhhhh,okay now i get it
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 21:20

Darq, I will enter anytime you like, after Minerva and CHammy left the house and go to theuir terminal. If you join them at the terminasl or even on the way to it I not mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  DarqLugia on Thu 12 Jun 2008 - 21:36

okay
DarqLugia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtreme on Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 12:44

Hope it's not too late to join!

Name: Xtreme

Race: Veemon

Items: Some Tickle tools and a Handheld Gaming System, plus a small laptop and a phone.

Personality: He is overall a nice person but can sometimes get angry easily. He doesn't talk much at times. Has a calm and cool mood to go with him.

Appearance: Is a normal Veemon with a Light Blue X on his chest. Wears Pants and on some occasions, a shirt.

Miscellaneous: Has some special abilities like controlling energy and use psychic to protect himself and put to good use.

Xtreme

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-12-03

View user profile http://xtremethehedgehog.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top